jodecidal 4 u // dalvin

a/n: basically in this story you are t-boz. enjoy! 💗

                                                   1993

"Hello? Is this the Jodecidal Hotline?" I asked. I was kinda nervous because I'd be talking to Jodeci. The real group. No impersonators. The real Jodeci. "Yep. Gon' head and ask us some questions girl. You got a lil' cute voice too." Dalvin said. I almost fainted because he was my favorite out of the quartet . "I-I don't know what to ask." I stuttered. "Girl what you over there stuttering for! You sound like you scared shitless over there!" K-Ci loud ass hollered, nearly busting my eardrums. "Sorry, but i do have one question. Why did you guys decide to make a hotline?"I asked. "Well, we thought that it would be good to interact with our fans more on our spare time. I mean it's so cool hearing people asking us questions about our lifes. But having this hotline has its pros and cons. The con is that some of these horny ass girls be calling up here and be fingering themselves. Like who in the hell told them that was a good idea? But yeah that's why we decided to make this." Devante rambled on. I damn near pissed my pants laughing. "Wow. These bitches bold as hell. I wouldn't dare. L-" Dalvin interrupted me "I'm sorry for cutting you off. But I wanna get to know you more, so can i get your number? We in Beverly Hills at the moment, maybe I could take you out to dinner?" Dalvin pleaded. I wanted to scream and squeal like the fangirl I am. "H-how the fuck d- nevermind. It's 424-267-8935. You can call me after I get done cleaning." I sure will baby girl." Dalvin said. K-Ci , Devante and Jojo was over there hollering like they 5 years old. You can hear K-Ci goofy ass saying "My boy finna get in them drawls tonight!". "Shut the hell up witcho lizard looking ass! Sorry baby girl, that reptile over there needed to be tamed. I'll call you at 6. Okay?" Dalvin continued on. "Okay, I'll talk to in later Dad- I mean Dalvin. Bye!" And with that she hung up the phone. Shit! Why in the hell did i say that? I thought to myself. I got up out the bed to start cleaning, and as soon as I got up, my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I said softly. "Is this the girl from the hotline?" "Yes, I'm guessing this is Dalvin." "Yeah babygirl, it's ya future husband." I nearly dropped this damn phone. Future husband? Ha, he's funny. "I never got to ask what your name was." Dalvin stated.
"It's Y/N."
"Y/N? Damn, that's one sexy name."
"Why thank you."
"You're probably gorgeous in person."
Dalvin's voice deepened, and Y/N's panties got wetter.

"Girl, I heard you almost call me daddy on the phone. Better start practicing now, because that's all you gon be saying when i'm hittin' the raw skins."
"Boy whatever, you still taking me out to eat? I mean I ain't no fancy person, i'll settle for a home-cooked meal." I said. "Psshhh, nah I'm taking you out somewhere fancy, you probably deserve it. How about I come pick you up?" I agreed to the idea. I gave him my address and hung up, and once i hung up the phone I hollered. Oh my god, I'm really going out with Dalvin Degrate. Mr. Dalvin from Jodeci. So I went into the bathroom and took a bath. Not noticing how long I was in the bath, I heard a knock on my door. "Fuck!" I shouted. I grabbed my towel and rushed to the door...
I opened the door happily as I seen Dalvin, and he stares at me in awe.
"What?"
"Ma'am, your towel, it dropped."
....Well atleast i thought i grabbed it.

"Not like you wasn't gonna see it sooner or later." I whispered to myself.

"Well, if that's the case then why don't we stay here, ya house is mad beautiful anyways." Dalvin stated.

"I- I- Um sure! No problem. Imma get to cooking once I go put on my clothes."

"Well it's no need for those anyways. Your body bangin' baby, you got ass for days!" Dalvin shouted.

As he said that, I took the opportunity to rush and put on a red velvet bodycon dress. I slid on some heels, fixed my hair a little, and added a tad bit of makeup. Usually I'd wear baggy ass clothes cause I, Y/N, don't need no man. But it looks like I may have lucked up.

I walked down the spiral black and white stairs carefully, since I always bust my ass on them shits. I seen Dalvin watching Moesha, I guess he rested as I put on my clothes. He turns his head towards me, his mocha toned skin glowing in the light. This man was truly a work of art. God knew what he was doing with that one. "Goddamn Y/N, I might just eat you for dinner. You look so beautiful, so sexy." It seems I was one of a kind to Dalvin, like I was something he'd never seen before.
"Thank you, as you can see, i'm not one of them lil' broads you be smashing and passing." I said with a slight tone.
"Obviously baby, but it's no rush with you. It's like when I first heard your voice, it was like i felt your aura through the phone, and it felt.. what's the word? It felt magical Y/N. And I'm definitely not tryna lose you because that's something I don't wanna go through. I'm not tryna seduce or serenade you outta yo' clothes but what I feel is real baby.."
I was a bit taken back about what he just stated. The man of my dreams, the man i fantasized about, is actually pouring his feelings out.
I engulfed Dalvin into a hug that I could tell he wasn't expecting. He hugged me back, and he didn't reach for my ass or anything. So I could kinda tell he was telling the truth. I was totally bamboozled. I was speechless. A man ain't never made me that speechless in my life. We literally stood there for like 10 minutes hugging each other. Then he broke out of the hug.

"I'll cook for you baby." Dalvin said, in a kind of sultry tone.

"It's fine with me. Surprise me boo, show me what you've got."

As soon as I said that he got to cooking. He was so focused. So focused to the point where.. it was sexy. I admired how he took his time chopping up the onions and putting the seasoning on the chicken. Dalvin leans against the counter as he watches against dance to Xscape. As I saw out of my peripheral vision, I saw him lick his lips as he not only as he looked at my ass, he admired my whole body. I purposely start to twerk and he pretended to hump the air as he saw me, and boyyy I was a blushing mess. "Boy, just get to cooking." I said playfully. "Yes ma'am!" He playfully saluted at me.

"Damn Dalvin, this is so good! Who taught you how to cook like this?" I exclaimed. "Well my ma used to cook for the family and the church alot, so she just taught me how to cook, simple as that." I listened to him tell me a back story on how he learned how to cook. I swear he was a walking masterpiece, yeah Devante was fine, but Dalvin looked even better. I started at his pink plump lips as he ate the food.
"Whatcha' staring at? You like what you see?" Dalvin inquired. "Yes indeed I do. Is that a bad thing?" "Nah, I like what I see too."
"Oh really?"
"Mhm."
Dalvin soon rose up from his chair and took my hand. He literally picked me up bridal style and starts spinning me around. "Dalvin stop!" I said in between laughing. He soon stopped spinning and put me down. We gazed into each other's eyes while Stay played in the background. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. Of course, I kissed back. He pulls away from me and says "Let's go up to your room." His voice was so deep, he sounded like a demon. He then again picks me up and leads me upstairs.

And let's just say we got busy that night.