break up, makeup // devante

warning: lots of vulgar language is used in this imagine. this is very out of pocket. 😂

                                                         1996

"Devante get the fuck out! I'm so sick of your shit, you take my fucking love for granted! Matter of fact, I'll get out for you." I am so sick of Devante's shit. He's always fucking some other fishy broad in my fucking house, and I'm tired of the games. "Aviana wait I'm s-" I slammed the door, cutting him off. I stormed off to my car in the rain, not caring if my clothes were drenched. I just wanted to get away from De. I slammed my car door, put the key in the ignition and drove off. I parked in an empty parking lot of an abandoned building and bawled my eyes out.  "Beep, Beep, Beep" my pager was blowing up. I looked at the familiar number and saw that it was Devante calling me. I got tired of the beeping, so I drove to the nearest payphone to call him. "Baby I-"
"Don't baby me, Devante all I want you to do is stop fucking these other bitches! Is it that hard to do? I cook, I clean, I suck your dick, I wash your clothes, I do everything for you and you still do me wrong!" I fumed with anger. "But listen to me, I swear I try to stop baby I swear, Aviana I love you so much I swear I do. " I heard Devante cry a little bit in the background. "I'm coming back to get some of my clothes. I'm staying in a hotel for a few days, I can't do this anymore.

8:00 pm (15 minutes later..)

I unlock the door, and as I walk inside I see Devante crying his eyes out. He had a box of tissues next to him and a beer bottle. I see him turn around and I could tell he cheered up a bit. "Baby!" Devante exclaims as he walks towards me. I dodged him, and his expression changed back to the way it was.
He got down onto his knees and started crying even harder. "Baby p-please don't leave me, I need you Aviana, I-I need you.." He said in between sniffles. "Oh Devante suck it up, you wasn't thinking that was you was fucking them other hoes." I turned back around and went up the stairs. I soon stopped hearing Devante sniffling and a sudden feeling of fear rushed through me. "Oh it's like that huh?" Devante whispered to himself. Now I know Devante got problems, and right now I think that wasn't a good thing to say because that man belongs in a asylum. "Devante I ain't mean it like that, I'm sorry chill out." I apologized because I knew it was finna get crazy in this bitch. But if he wanna get crazy, I can act crazy too. Watch.
I heard stuff crashing and breaking and I could tell he was throwing things around downstairs. I immediately ran into the room and locked the door. I heard stomping and kicking, in which I knew he was having a temper tantrum. Ugh, that's Devante for you. I heard him storm up the stairs, so I move the night stand in front of the door. "Shit! Shit shit shit shit shit!" Too late, he already at the door. "Brace yourself Avi." He kicks down the door and I see his eyes are fuming with rage. He grabs me by the neck and slams me into the wall. "Devante! I-I can't b-breathe stop!" I tried to pry his hands off my neck, but he slapped them away with his other hand. "All that shit talking you was doing, yeah, I got you under my control now. You seen me bawling my eyes out and didn't give one fuck. Yeah I know I hurt you, but that was only once. If you would fucking listen to me, I could explain what happened." Devante lets me go and I fall on the ground, crawling and gasping for air. "Get the fuck up! Now!" I was laying on the floor, trying to get my breathing under control. "Oh you playing that game?" He whispers again. "Baby I'm tryna get my breathing right wait a s-" Before I could say the last word, he picks me and throws me on the bed. He goes to the dresser and pulls out handcuffs and a vibrator. "Uh what you doing what that sir?" I inquired. "Don't worry about what i'm doing Avi." He walked over to me, undressed me, and grabbed and arms and legs. I tried to get of his grip, but it didn't work. After he handcuffed my arms and legs, he choked me. "Stop fucking playing with me." He said in a sultry way. I immediately stopped because I knew I was done for. He strapped the vibrator onto me and covered my mouth with tape. "Imma leave you here for about an hour and a half. When I come back, you better be ready for this dick."  I looked at him with wide eyes as he walked out the door.

9:30 pm (1 hour and 30 mins later...)

"Oh, well won't you look at that?" I looked at him with pleading eyes and tears came out of them. He walked over to me slowly and soon took the vibrator off of me, as well as the handcuffs and the tape off of my mouth. He snickered at my pain. I got up off of the bed, pushed him to the wall and undressed him.
"Oh you so called horny now huh?" He asked. "Yes daddy I am." I unbuckled his belt and unfastened his button. I laughed at the fact that he was already hard. "I'm finna fuck the shit outta you." By his voice I knew he was turned on. He kissed me on my neck softly, his kisses were like God's touch. He gently laid me down on the silk bedsheets, and starts making his way down my body. He made his way to my nipples and started to suck on them. "Yeah suck on my nipples you peasant! I'm the queen bitch!" I giggled after saying that. He stopped and said "Yeah, but you like this peasants dick though." I laughed and said "You right. All shade no tea!" He stopped and started laughing with me. We laughed for a few minutes then he got back on track. He rolled back over on top of me, planting kisses on my face and my body. I reached my hand down in his boxers, and every time I feel his dick it still surprises me. I was still wet from when he left me in here handcuffed. So he slid his boxers off of him, leaving him naked. I bit my lip at the sight of his body. "Baby, I'm sorry ab-" I was interrupted by the feeling of pain and pleasure. I feel him stroking back and forth slowly inside of me. "Baby look at me.." Devante lifts my chin up as he increases his speed as I try and look up at him. I hear him moan a little which made me go nuts. He flips me over and makes me arch my back. He puts it back in and started giving me back shots. Like heavenly backshots. It's like our moans and groans synchronized. He was running his hands up and down my caramel toned back. "Baby you feel so sexy, so good.." His words were so soothing to me. "Wait, baby let me get up." He stopped and let me get up. "Baby I don't think you're gonna be able t-" As soon as I got up I fell. "Babyyyy, can you go get the whip cream from downstairs?" Devante got up and chuckled.

"Ooh shit baby damn! This something new.. Fuck.."
Devante groaned as I sprayed the whip cream on his dick and started deepthroating. I looked up at him and he was stunned. He started bobbing my head up and down as I sucked the tip. I jacked him off hella fast and I saw his eyes roll back. I put my dick back in my mouth and unexpectedly, he came while I was sucking him off. "Damn baby, that was a good nut." "I do better than any broad you fucked." I said in a matter-of-factly tone. "You right boo, and I swear to God I won't ever do it again, I can't be crying like that anymore. "Aw baby I love you.." I engulfed Devante in a hug. "Yeah you wasn't saying that until I gave you the dick. Little ol' me got you dick whipped."

a/n: this was kinda crappy so excuse me, i kinda caught writers block.