love u 4 life // kci

listen to the music suggested, its actually the song playing when you first walk in.
enjoy!

1991

I walk into the party, and there he was. He was in the corner talking to Jojo, Dalvin, and Devante. I'm gonna go talk to him. Kci used to be my crush back in high school. Hopefully he remembers me.. As I walk over there, he turns his head in my direction. He whispers something to Devante and they both look at me in shock. "Hey guys! Remember me? I used to go to high school with y'all.." Dalvin and Jojo  looked at me like i'm cross-eyed. "Wait.. Y/N??" Kci asks. "Mhm, that's me boo." I said with a tone. "Goddamn girl! I knew under them baggy clothes you had body. I was right. Damn you look good ma!" Kci admires my body as he grabs my hand and does a 360 spin.  I felt like a tomato as my face warmed up from me blushing.  Devante was eyeing me down, licking his nice pink lips as he also admired my body.
"Aye wassup Y/N! I like the new hairstyle!" "Thank you Dalvin! Where'd Jojo go?" "He went to go shit, he eat too damn much food. But he told me to tell you hey." "Oh okay, tell him I said hi. And Kci can I have a word with you?" Kci nodded and followed me. I seen Devante looking at me from my peripheral vision. We went upstairs to the empty game room. We sat on the couch, and not a word was said for 5 minutes.

"Y/N?" Kci finally broke the silence.
"Yeah?"
"I saw around school a lot, I knew you were in my classes, and I really liked you. I just didn't know how to explain it to you. Every time I saw you in the hallway with your books my mood was automatically changed. When I saw you after school, I would already have what I wanted to say in my head but when I saw you, I forget what to say. I wanted to tell you on the last day of school I liked you, but you left early.."
I was shook. My crush actually liked me. I didn't know what the hell to say. I was so speechless I turned red completely. "Kci.. I-I liked you too.. I saw you everywhere too. Every time I saw you heading my way I wanted to walk to you, but I was too scared of rejection. And as a matter of fact, I still do like you.." Kci smiles as I finish saying the last word. "Awww, Y/N I do too.." We both give each other a hug, and ooh lord Jesus he smells so fucking good. After that, we went back downstairs and had a few drinks with the rest of the group.
Devante stared at me the whole time. I liked Devante before I liked Kci, but I actually told him and he rejected me. That was 10th grade year, one of the worst years of my life. Dalvin used to be my best friend back in high school, but we lost contact. Me and Jojo didn't talk much but he was still my friend. After I had small talk with the 4 of them, I went back to the bar area to get a margarita. "This one's on me." I heard a deep voice behind me and I immediately knew who it was. "Devante, what do you want?" I was sick of the shenanigans because he had a chance with me back in high school.
I was already annoyed by his presence.
"Damn Y/N, I can't even say hey? I just wanted to say you looked good tonight."

a/n: this is you and this is what you're wearing!