1st Chapter

Third Person's POV:
(8:00 pm)

"Yah! Russ give me my phone back?!!" Leih said. Russ and Leih has been running around for a while now she stole Leih's phone because she wants to read her messages to her brother.
"hey you two stop you have to go to sleep! Tomorrow is the first day of school!" May scolded Russ and Leih.

"Arraso eomma!" they both said in annoyance.

"Hey!!! Stop that!" May said because they called her eomma. Actually may is not really suprised at all that the two called her eomma cause all of the girls calls her eomma because she is the one that has the most responsibilities among all of them.

(Author: The girls know each other since they were born cause thier parents where bestfriends back then they were young. And thier parents have decided that they will all live in a big mansion and have all of what they need so they will know each other more and become bestfiends.)

Leih and russ went to sleep together in their big room with their big bed for the 7 of them to sleep on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Monday 6:00 am)

the first one who woke up is may cause she's the mama bird (jin) in there group.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UPPPPP!!!!! Chop,chop" she said while clapping her hands. "It's the first day of school so wake up. We're gonna be late"

"Oh, come on! It's still 6:00 in the morning our class starts at 8:00" inah said in a annoyed tone.

"It's the first day of school so we should be early today" may said in a angry tone.

"May is right we need to be early. And i'm so excited in math class."Jessica said. (Jessica is just like rapmon they both like math)

"Ugh..... Fine! Eomma and appa" Leih, russ, jyla, Inah, joanna said in unison.

"Aish" Jessica and may said.

They prepared them selves before and as always they have to pull jyla's hair for her to get inside the bathroom. And finally she finished taking a bath after 2772867929397492 minutes (just joking)

"ugh! Finally we can go now!" Joanna said and rolled her eyes at them playfully signaling that she is bored.
They got into the limousine they own with their driver.

At school.

While they where walking may makes them laugh by saying some mom jokes (dad jokes like jin). They all laugh by may's jokes they didn't realize that there where teenage boys infront of them until they bump into them. They were the most popular boy group in the most popular school.

"Hey kiddos, watch where your going!" Ramon said in annoyance

"Oh! Hi little sis!" Taehyung said in a slight shocked.

"Hi oppa!?!?" Leih said in a slight questioning tone.

Not in a minute the school bell rang indicating that the first lesson will start soon. All the girls ran to there designated classroom, Leaving the boys dumbfounded.

The girls finally found there classroom in no time. Luckily the weren't late. The girls went inside the room and they bowed to the teacher 90 degrees. And they took their seats.

"Good morning everybody, I'm your science and english teacher and adviser. I'm Song Hye-Kyo wife of Song joong ki. I'm happy to teach all of you." The teacher said

"Ok, First of all please introduce yourselves from the students in the front to the back."

After the other students introduce themselves its turn for the famous girl group to introduce themselves. (Gashini girls)

The girls went to the front and introduce themselves one by one.

"Annyeong hasseyo Gashini girls imnida." The girls said

"Annyeong hasseyo, Kim Leih imnida sister of Kim taehyung. Please take care of me." Leih said. All the boys where squelling because of her cuteness and she suites the cute school uniform.

"Shes pretty" Jungkook thought.

Taehyung stand up and said "Proud brother alright." He shouted.

"Annyeong hasseyo, Tuan Russ imnida sister of Mark Tuan." Russ said and all the boys said "Youre a hottie by the way."

"She is going to be my harley quinn " Taehyung thought

"Annyeong hasseyo, Park May imnida sister of the shortest person in the world park jimin."

"That's innapropriate sis." Jimin said

"She's cute as a cookie" jin thought

"Annyeong hasseyo, Jung jessica imnida the leader of the group and sister of jung hoseok the horse and im looking forwad to be fiends to students that love math subject." Jessica said

"Hey! Thats not nice sis." J-hope said

"I like entellegent girls like her." Rapmon said

"Annyeong hasseyo, Kang Joanna imnida sister of Kang daniel. Nice too meet you all bitches." Joanna said

"Oh! I like her already." Jimin thought

"Annyeong hasseyo, Lee Inah imnida sister of Lee jung-suk. Hope we can be friends."Inah said

"She's my hope." J-hope thought

"Annyeong hasseyo, Cho Jyla imnida, sister of Cho kyuhyun. Please be kind to me." Jyla said

"Beautiful Aff" Suga thought

"Thank you girls. You may now seat wherever you girls want." Mrs.Song said

"Ne" The girls said

TO BE CONTINUED......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry if i have not updated the 1st chapter cause iv'e been studiying for our exam..... hope you'll understand. Kamsa!!! Hope you guys like the first chap i know its kindda boring.... yeh!!!!!