3rd Chapter

Russs POV:

Today is SATURDAY. Supposed to be the happiest day of the week but because of Prof Phs we are in hell. We are now preparing ourselves to go to school to clean.

Yah! I still want to sleeeeppp!! Eomma! Jyla said.

You couch potato! Get up! We have to go! May scolded Jyla for being lazy. Well Im not surprised by this kind of scene in the morning.

May! My oppa likes--- I cut off what Leih is saying. FCK! What the hell?!

LEIH! I screamed annoyingly. She has been teasing me all night!

Leih and Russ! Please get in the car! Jessica told us. Arghh!

As if I cant notice that Jungkook has been staring her for the rest of the detention time. HUH!

And who? T-taehyung-ah? EWW! W.E.I.R.D.

As we arrived at the school, the same time BTS also arrived. We instantly glared at each other. We got out of the car and went to the guidance office to meet Prof. Phs.

Good morning girls and guys, so I have decided to assign each of you to clean specific places. Leih and jungkook in the Bathroom, Jimin and Joanna in the 3rd building, Jyla and Suga on the principals office, May and Jin on the canteen, Jessica and RM on the 1st floor of 12th building, Inah and jhope here in the detention roomwhile Russ and Taehyung on the garden. Prof. phs told us and our eyes immedietly went WIDE af.

This day is the worst.

TBC...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for all the readers for the short chapter........... hehehhe........ i'm sleepy...... I promise I will make it up to you guys by making the 4th chapter longer..... wuv u readers....