Day 1

Zoro's perspective

"Finally, we're here" I said in exhaustion as I carry Nami's heavy ass luggage into the hotel while Sanji was carrying Robin's bag.
The hotel room had a good view of the ocean, and it made me so desperate to have sanji in my room so I can fuck his ass all night with my hard dick with a good view of the ocean. That'd be damn romantic. But instead, the rooms in the hotel were for only 1 person each. That's bull shit
*sigh* i quickly chucked Nami's luggage into her room so I can check if sanji is alright. He was talking to chopper. I walked over to him and asked " what's going on?"
" I was showing sanji where the utensils were for the kitchen!" Chopper explained.
"Ok" I responded
"sanji, can I ask you something privately?"
"Sure"  he answered
I quickly grabbed his hand and turned to the corner away from chopper.
I couldn't stand a minute without sanji, so I started to kiss him wildly using my tongue, sanji starts to explore my mouth too, then I stop to ask him,
"Can you please meet me in my room tonight after dinner? So I can have a taste of your dick"
" They'll probably find out though! You know that I moan loudly and say dirty things when I feel horny, plus we're gonna leave a huge mess especially because you cum so much!"He replies.
Luckily, I know useful strategy. He can't stand a minute without me either. I even caught him masturbating and moaning my name once.
" So you don't want my juicy, hard dick?" I question him.
" wait, what?! I d-do" he says as his face goes red.
" Then see you tonight" I respond
Damn, he's so cute.

                *AFTER DINNER*

I relax in my bed with a full stomach from sanji's delicious dinner.
I kept on thinking what sanji and I might do in the resort. Go swimming, then have a browse in the library and maybe eat ice-cream together.
I start to fantasise about sanji licking the poured ice-cream off my chest and getting lower and lower towards my dick.
I got a boner straight away from just fantasising about sanji and I.
I start to hear footsteps coming towards my room. The door slides open with sanji coming in with his Jeans on with no top.
He starts to walk towards me as I lick my lips ready to make him MINE.
I got out from my bed with nothing covering my body and started to close my eyes and kiss him crazily.
Sanji hugs my back and pushes me till I fell onto the bed. As we kiss, I start to unzip Sanji's Jeans. He stops kissing for a moment so he can take his jeans and pants off.
Both of our body's were exposed.
I look towards the see- through curtains so I can see the ocean's calm waves.
" C'mon, Zoro, let's to it!" Sanji says with his soothing voice.
I gave him a smirk and nodded.
I pushed sanji softly onto his knees while his head was resting on the bed and started to bite him on the ear and licked him on the neck to make him feel good.
I put the tip of my dick in him and slowly put the rest of my hard juicy dick inside.
" A-AHHhh" sanji moaned.
I put my hands onto his mouth to keep him quiet.
" itz hurttzzz, zooro" he said. I couldn't understand him, so I put my hand away from his mouth.
" I-t hurt-ts"  he repeated
" shit!, sorry" I respond
I began to give sanji a hand job, and kept on biting his ears to soothe the pain as I fuck his ass. I tried to make it easier and less painful for him by thrusting his hips and kept on fucking him slowly.
"Ahhh" he kept on moaning
" more Z-zoro, more"
I increased the speed of my hips and the hand job I gave him.
His tongue was sticking out in pleasure.
" I'm g-gonna cum!"
"Same here" I replied
"AHHhhh, Zoro your c-um is filling me up and it f-feels so hot, but it feels so g-good"
" Ahhhhh" I responded as I breathed heavily onto his neck.
When I got my dick out of his ass, it was flowing with my cum.
Sanji stood up and kissed me once again. We both looked at the bed and realised how much of a mess we made.
" sorry, I'll clean it up" sanji said in sorrow.
" nah, it's ok, I can do" I insisted
" no really, the least I can do is help!"
So I agreed and we both cleaned up the cum with wet rags and went back to bed.
" good night, we're gonna have a big day tomorrow, me and you" I said as I winked at sanji.
Sanji smirked and responded calmly " good night"