Day 2

Sanji's perspective

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE" Luffy yells at the top of his lungs.
Everyone was still in bed, but they were awake and annoyed.
" SHUT UP LUFFY" Nami yells back at Luffy.
" ZIP IT LUFFY, OR I'M GONNA SLIT YOUR THROAT OPEN"  Zoro yells in fury.
Hearing Zoro's deep, sexy voice in the morning makes me want to start the beautiful day.
I got out of bed and I started to make a big batch of pancakes for the crew.
Everyone came out with a big smile on their faces, well.. except for Luffy and Nami ,because luffy has 3 red marks on his face with Nami following him with a pissed face.
"S-sorry guys" luffy apologised as he sat down on the dining table with everyone.
Once the pancakes were ready, I served them to the crew.
"What do you think we're going to be doing today?" I asked to everyone
" I think It'd be great if we all went for a swim in the beach!" Robin answered
" That's not a bad idea" luffy said while stuffing his face with pancakes
"I was thinking about getting Cotten candy/fairy floss and cola with franky, but the beach sounds nice!"
" i agree" usopp responded
" the beach sounds like there will be girls in bikinis!! LETS GO" shouted brook.
"Then it's decided, we're going to the beach!" Nami said in joy.
It may look like I wasn't excited, but inside I was fantasising all the things Zoro and I could do together.
After everyone finished eating their breakfast, we all got ready to head to the beach.
Everyone was walking on the soft sand with their swimmers on and carrying their beach equipment.
I thought about last night, when Zoro was fucking me. It seems as if I'm the dummy and I'm always been used for fucking...
I need to be stronger than that!
Zoro can't always use me for his pleasure. I need to be a bit more wilder in bed if I want to feel as good as Zoro.
I look at the crew ahead of me. Zoro was far ahead of me while the rest of the crew was still walking in front of me, and talking in small groups.
I wonder where Zoro and I can sneak out to have a little private time together.
Nowhere. The beach is wide open with large rocks in the middle that are about 3-4 metres tall and not that wide, and the trees are too thin, bushes too small.
*sigh* I'm not sure if I can fuck Zoro today...
" WOOHOO!" Luffy yells as he jumps in the ocean.
The crew looks at him and Chases after him, for fun.
I looked over to Zoro, because he's the only one that didn't go in the water.
He was just laying his towel on the sand and just relaxing.
I walk over to him, but he didn't notice because of the hat that was covering his face from the yellow, bright sun.
I tried to get his attention by saying his name.
" Zoro?,Zoro?" I said as I realised that he was sleeping.
" damn, he's out cold"
I got a hand full of sand and threw it at him softly.
" Can I help you, Sanji?" He replied.
"I thought that we were gonna have 'fun' today?, like you said yesterday, remember?" I said annoyingly
"Argh fine" he accepted as he stood up.
" but there isn't anywhere to-... ya know"
" that's what I was thinking, not too long ago" I Mumbled.
An idea hits me!
I grabbed Zoro's hands and whispered to his ear.
" we can do it behind the rocks while everyone isn't looking, can't we?".
" But there's a crowd of people here?!" He replied.
" So we can't make a noise or be too noticeable"
" tsgh, your so cheeky"Zoro whispered back.
I leaped into the crystal clear ocean with Zoro following behind me.
We start to look around for a big rock.
" I found one" I said.
It looked humungous plus, nobody was near there and the crew are a good 20metres away.
I start to get red on my face from imagining Zoro and I together, so I quickly point where the rock was to Zoro, so he'd know where to go.
Once we got there, we were a little exhausted.
But without hesitation, I lifted Zoro onto a hard rock ledge where he could sit on and pulled down his board shorts and started to lick the tip of his dick crazily that caused him to give out a loud moan.
I began to bob my head and taking the whole length into my mouth.
I knew my saliva was sticky and gooey which made it even better for him.
Zoro opened his legs wider as he bit his lips, with a face that says the he wants more of my mouth to suck his dick.
Increasing the speed and allowing his hard cock go down my throat is what I did.
" I- it  f-eels s-oooo g-good-d" He moaned.
I stopped straight away to kiss his juicy lips.
" d-don't s-stop, sanj-ji"
So I went back down to his lower parts to continue sucking his dick.
I could hear Zoro breathing heavily.
Then I realise a volley ball went into the water near us.
A young females voice comes closer and closer and yells
" dammit! The ball went in the water! Don't hit it so hard next time, ok?".
The ocean waves caused the ball to come closer to Zoro and I.
A splash came near us, and we realised that the girl is gonna come near us!
Zoro started to panic, but I didn't allow him to move.
I just put my hand over his mouth and hoped for the best.
I found out Zoro was sweating from panicking so much. But I kept on going. I continued to suck his dick wildly.
Zoro's moans grew louder and louder
" I got the ball!" Shouted the girl
I peaked over to the girl. She was heading back to the shore.
I sighed in relief and looked up at Zoro.
"WE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT?!" Zoro yelled at me.
" sorry, but it was worth it" I said as I winked at Zoro.
" argh, whatever"
Zoro lifted me onto his lap and kissed me.
I hugged Zoro's back until we both fell into the water.