DAY 3

Zoro's perspective

Another cool day.
I head to the famous library of 'East blue' to have a browse and perhaps read a few books about swordsman.
I open the large wooden door to the library. It was huge.
Ginormous shelves of books with all kinds of sections.
With the books as big as a king size bed to the smallest book, as small my pinkie.
"Damn, it's so freakin huge in here" I whisper to myself.
" SHHHhh" the librarian says with a pissed look on her wrinkly face.
I look at her in confusion and kept walking to the 'history of swordsman' area.
As I was walking, I saw sanji reading a book, In between 2 shelves with his face going red.
I was surprised he was here, because earlier this morning, he said that he was going to get ready for lunch for the crew.
I stare at him in confusion.
I walk over to him, and tapped him on his shoulder and whispered " yo, sanji kun".
Sanji looks up and quickly puts the book that he was reading behind his back.
" o-oh hi, w-hat are you doing h-here?"
He replies with his face becoming sweaty.
" shouldn't I be asking that to you?"
" oh-h I was having a br-reak cooking, so I c-came here t-o read".
" what's the book you were reading?" I asked.
"nothing" sanji answered as his face gets red and sweaty.
I lifted my eyebrow and quickly snatched the book off sanji's hand.
The title on the book was' Sex positons'.
My face goes so red it covers my ears and my eye brows started twitching in confusion and surprise.
I look up to see sanji's face was also red and facing the ground in shame.
Sanji began to turn around and face the wall behind him.
I give out a sigh and gave sanji a hug.
As I put my chest on sanji's back, I gave sanji's ear a kiss.
With my hands around sanji's stomach, I started to lower them so I can unbuckle sanji's jeans while my other hand went up his shirt so I can feels his erected nipples.
His nipples weren't the only thing erect, his cock was hard and already wanted to go inside my ass.
So I bent over onto one of the empty shelves and pulled sanji's tie.
I pulled his tie towards my face and started to kiss him.
A vicious yet friendly look appeared on sanji's face as I kissed him as our tongues were swirling around each other.
Sanji turns to allow his dick to enter.
Then he shoves the whole cock in my ass unexpectedly causing me to moan and whimper.
I bite my lower lip to decrease the sounds I make.
Sanji's talented dick makes me go crazy.
Luckily, we were near the far end of the library, so the librarian won't hear us.
My tongue pokes out and my saliva starts to come out. I was drooling in pleasure of sanji's wild dick.
I lower my hands to play with my own cock to make it feel even better.
Sanji starts to whimper and moan, and began to bite my ears.
" I'm g-gonna cum, Zoro. M-make sure none of my cum gets out y-your a-ss" he whispers.
I nodded to sanji as I breathed heavily.
" AHHHhhhh" sanji yelled in pleasure.
"Sanji?! What the fuck?! The librarians gonna come over here now!"
The people in the library began to look around, in confusion to whom made that noise.
I peak over to the librarian's desk, it's empty...
"Shit! Sanji, time to go" I warned sanji as he was still leaning on me.
" the bloody librarians coming right this way!" I informed sanji.
Sanji's eyes widened in horror.
Sanji and I quickly pilled up our pants and sanji buttoned up his shirt.
We quickly looked around to check where the librarian was.
She was walking straight to us, with a face that looks like she is about to kill someone.
"RUN!" I yelled.
We exited the back door.
I looked back to see if the librarian was gone.
Nope, instead she called security.
3 muscular tall men started to chase us.
We didn't want to attack them because they didn't have any reason to get hurt.
Sanji and I were the ones wrong. So then I looked at sanji and informed him that there was a large crowd of people at the 'hot dog eating contest'.
He nodded back at me.
We quickly ran and went into the large crowd of people.
We split, while sanji going to the right and I go to the left so I'd be harder to notice us.
The 3 security guards stop to looks around.
15min later, the security guards gave up after examining the crowd.
As I saw them walk away, I sighed in exhaustion.
I look up only to see that luffy was in the hot dog eating contest, and not only that, WINNING!
While luffy was on 567 hot dogs and the other contestants were still eating their 20-30th hot dog.
I look over to the left to see that the big prize was 100,000,000 berries.
My jaw dropped.
But the thought of Nami taking most of the money for herself came in my mind. So I got over it quickly.
I look around the crowd to see where sanji was.
He was sitting on the bench and puffing in exhaustion while lighting his cigarette.
I walk towards sanji and sat down next to him.
" sorry about that" I apologised.
" w-wait, what? It's alright! That was fun, and definitely worth it".
I look over to him and I see sanji's relaxed face, exhaling a cloud of smoke.
" just, so you know, your always gonna be mine" I whispered to sanji's ear with a smirk.
"Tsk, I know"