On The Run

Hurridly marching back into my room, I changed into casual clothes before seeing a note slip off of my bed. Picking up, it read

'Had fun yesterday sweetheart! I'll see you very soon! ;)'

"SHIT!!!" I yelled.

------------------------------------------

The next morning....

Your PoV

I woke up to the sound of rumbling engines. Shooting out of my bed, I quickly put appropriate clothes on and rushed outside seeing multiple race cars outside. Sighing in relief, I walked back inside. At least it's not a blonde asshole, I thought. I punched the side of the fridge at the thought. He's such a dick! I mentally screamed. A low growl came from my room and a curious Shiva was standing in the doorway, her head tilted to the side. She paced towards me as I sat down in surrender on a chair. She put her front paws on my legs and lifted her upper body up and put her forehead to mines where she purred softly. I smiled at her action.

The sound of rumbling grew until it changed into robotic sounds and big thumps. I stood up, an eager Shiva right behind me. The Autobots were back.

"Hi, guys!" I smiled shyly up at them.

"How ya doin' Chickpea?" Crosshair asked kneeling down to my level.

"Okay!" I lied.

Seconds later, two pairs of arms wrapped around me.

"Sissy!!" A relieved voice mumbled into my shoulder.

"We've missed you, sis!" Pietro kissed my temple.

A roar from behind us broke the hug. Shiva paced in the middle of us and rubbed herself against my leg. Looking up at me, she rested her head against my thigh and closed her eyes when I scratch her jaw.

"You guys made progress!" Peter cheered.

"Yeah!" I smiled down at her.

"Hey, kid!" A gruff voice said from behind us.

I turned around and hugged Logan eagerly.

"Did you miss me?" he smirked down at me.

"Not really!" I smiled. he chuckled in response.

"How's the asshole?" he asked.

"Yeah, um about that.... he escaped."I looked down nervously.

"What? how?"

"he um, well... in the middle of the night I'm guessing. He was in a cage and the next day, he was gone!" I tried to explain.

"That motherfucker!" He mumbled, kissing my temple before strolling away.

"Guys um there is a code red.. code red thingy, police cars and vans!" Sherman's voice warned through the intercome.

"Shit!"

We all hurried and starting taking our essentials. All of us in different cars. Without forgetting the dragons and the baby Dinobots. Seeing a fighter jet and a helicopter heading our way. All of us raced out of the junkyard.

Donald's PoV

Looking through my binoculars, I studied the scene. Who are they running from? I thought.

Until police cars, rusty vans, a helicopter and a fighter jet headed their way. (Y/N) and the others quickly escaped, whilst the vehicles turned into robot things, similar to those of (Y/N)'s.

 (Y/N) and the others quickly escaped, whilst the vehicles turned into robot things, similar to those of (Y/N)'s

-----------Time skip to a few days later-----------

Your PoV

Peter, Logan, Laura, the dragons and the Dinobots were heading north a hundred kilometres at least in front of us. It was only me, Pietro, Shiva, Bumblebee, Ironhide and Jazz. We settled down at a motel for the night. Looking into the distance, I heard faint footsteps growing louder. Then a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist and a scratchy beard made contact with my cheek.

"Are you ok soră? Something seems to be upsetting you." He whispered, looking out into the desert too.

"I feel like Donald used me," I whispered sadly.

"What do you mean?" He asked coming in front of me and leaning against the railway, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well he was always nice to me, and he kinda made advances?" I squeak out, looking at the ground with shame.

"Do you want me to kill him for you?" He genuinely asked.

"What? No! I-I'm just upset that's all." I sighed.

He pulled me closer to him and gave me a big hug.

"He's an asshole soră, he's a waste of time!" He reassured, drawing circles on my back.

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" I sighed again.

"We should get some sleep before the long drive tomorrow. The further away we get, the less chance we can get taken b the TRF."

I simply nodded, before we went back into the motel room.

3rd Person PoV

In a truck a few hundred meters from the motel, keeping his men outside the vehicle, Donald listened to the conversation, the siblings were having, with the use of the sound amplifier. The more he listened to the conversation, the more his heart tightened. Why am I feeling guilty? he thought I don't care about some mutant! Sure she can be useful and is amazing in bed but I'm getting paid big money for this! They're only emotions that I'm not supposed to have, they'll go away. He debated in his head.

After the mutants went back into the motel room, he decided to call it a night and ordered his men to get some sleep, whilst he took a room in another motel not too far from the mutants' one.