An Unwelcomed Visit

Donald PoV: Everyone left, leaving (Y/N) and Laura alone, this might get interesting. I smirked at the thought.

-----------------------------------

The next morning....

Your PoV

"Laura? Are you ready to go buy some food?" I yelled from the bedroom.

"Si!!!" She answered. After getting ready, we went to the closest supermarket and bought some food, enough for if it is needed when on the run. I then proposed to get a nice breakfast in a small café close by. She ordered a milkshake and a big American breakfast. I simply took some pancakes and toast.

"Do you mind waiting here for a while? I need to buy a car from across the street!" I explained

"Do you mind waiting here for a while? I need to buy a car from across the street!" I explained. She nodded in response. I walked out, making sure I paid for the food and walked towards the garage. After half an hour of looking for the ideal car: A black Jeep. I left the seller so that he could fix a few things and decided to call Tony. Walking to a deserted alley, I dialled his number.

"Hey, sweet pea are you okay?" He asked through the phone.

"I'm dealing all right" I answered. "This phone can't be tracked right?!" I added.

"No don't worry your phone is very advanced because it includes-"

"I don't need the details, I'm not really into that type of stuff. Plus why would I miss an opportunity to ruin your showing off habits!" I interrupted.

"Pffff, I don't show off!" He denied.

"Yeah, right!" I chuckled. "Anyway, I've got to get going! And I will kill you if you hurt my brother and sister!!" I warned.

"I know! Good luck, your dads and your mum give you big kisses!"

"Mum and dads?"

"The Avengers.... Me, Steve...Thor....Bruce...? Nat?" He explained.

"Oh! Alright!" I smiled. "I bought a new car with the credit card you gave me by the way!"

"Use all the money you want, it's yours now, I wouldn't know what to do with the money anyway!" He explained.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later!"

"See ya gumdrop!" He said before ending the call. I sighed then walked back to the café.

"Ready to go?" I asked Laura. She nodded eagerly. We walked back to the motel. She lay on the bed, watching me sort out the food.

"Do you want to go play in the little playground outside?" I asked, averting my gaze to her. She nodded eagerly. "Okay then go ahead!" I encouraged. She left quickly, whilst I finished unpacking. After half an hour, I went to the balcony that had a view of the yard, where I saw Laura playing. I watched for a good ten minutes then looked around the neighbourhood, examining the motel we were staying at. As I scouted the area, I saw a guy smoking on another balcony. He had tattoos on his entire arms and up his neck. He was looking at me with a mischievous smile and winked at me with hungry eyes.