The Staff

"See you soon baby!" He said, without turning to me as he jumped out of the window, towards the main road.

-------------------------------------------

The next morning...

"Wake wakey sunshine" I cooed. "We need to leave honey!" I soothed, waking Laura up. "I've packed up, we need to hurry." I ushered her into the Jeep and made my way to the reception, I looked onto the balcony, seeing the man with tattoos, smoking a cigarette with his bruised eye and jaw. He went back to his dorm when we made eye contact. I quickly paid the receptionist and left.

-------Time Skip--------

It's been two hours since we've been on the road and we enjoyed the music playing on the radio. That is until my concentration focused on my phone once it received two messages. One was from Ratchet and the other from Logan.

Ratchet, Received at 10:09 am

"I've found a cure for Logan's poisoning you've requested"

Great!! I thought.

Logan, Received at 10:10 am

"We've sent H.Y.D.R.A off, meet us in Las Vegas, I'll send you the exact address."

"We're meeting Logan," I informed Laura.

"Shiva, you okay back there?" I asked looking in the rearview mirror. I only saw ears shooting up and I heard a faint growl, followed my shuffling. When the movements stopped, I felt a consistent breath near my thigh as I was driving. In the corner of my eye, I saw her looking through the seats. Laura patted her head as she looked outside.

--------Time Skip-------

We finally arrived in Las Vegas, in the location Logan sent me

We finally arrived in Las Vegas, in the location Logan sent me. Pietro rushed to me and hugs me tightly.

"Soră." He whispered as if I left for a century. I hugged back, burying my face in his chest. He kissed my forehead before letting me go.

"Kid!" Logan gestured to me. "Cade said he'll be coming over to give you something." I nodded in response.

"Meanwhile we should find a place to settle in for a few days."

---------Time Skip------

We found a nearly inactive motel on the north side of the city. Fortunately, we got Shiva in the rooms undetected. I sighed as I looked out of my bedroom window, giving onto the parking lot. I thought about what would happen next. When will this stop? My train of thought was interrupted by my phone. I looked at it and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Your boyfriend? I don't- wait. I opened up the message.

"Are you bored too baby?"  Donald! I sighed. A small smile tucked at my lips and a light blush as I typed back.

"You have no idea!"