Chapter one

Jungkook always knew he wasn't normal, he had to take pills for his mind.  He never thought he was this unordinary.  It all started like this...

Jungkook was walking to school like everyday.  This time he saw someone staring at him.  He had silver hair and was tall. He shrugged it off at first thinking nothing of it. When he arrived at school it was normal at first. In the middle of the school day he was called to the office. He thought it was his mom or dad. He got up from the darkest corner in the classroom and left. Walking down to the office he started getting sweaty palms and was shaking uncontrollably.

When he was down there, he saw the same man he saw that morning.  He was nervous even from before.  He inhaled shakily and broke the silence "yes, may I help you?" The stranger responded professionally "yes Jungkook, I'm here to pick you up.  I'll explain everything later."  For some odd reason Jungkook couldn't bring himself to say no so he answered "sure," the silver haired man nodded and replied "okay just follow me."  So he did, following behind and ready to run if the older did anything funny. 

Then the taller person stopped suddenly and finally introduced himself "my names Kim Namjoon, happy to meet you."  Jungkook nodded and asked "how did you know my name?"  Namjoon responded "that would be because of Hoseok."  Jungkook's eyes widened and raised his voice "wait are you stalkers?  Are you going to kill me?" 

Namjoon chuckled and answered "we aren't going to kill you.  And no we aren't stalkers."  He paused and inhaled "you see, I have formed a sort of gang-" before he could continue Jungkook yelled "ARE YOU GOING TO KIDNAP ME!?" Namjoon replied "no, I was going to tell you that I made a gang of friends that are special."

"Is he making fun of me?" Jungkook thought then exclaimed "are you making fun of me? I know I have a mental problems. I don't know how you found out but it's not funny. Now I have to go. Go with your special friends and leave me alone."  I turned around leaving him to go back to school, but something gave me chills as he said "just watch out for them."  I looked back and he was gone. Weird. Finally he got to school.

He signed back in and went back to his class. Everything was normal besides that weird part of his day.  The bell signalling for the end of the day.  He started walking home until someone stopped him. 

This person gave Jungkook the chills. He broke the silence by saying "so, you're the Jungkook a lot of people has been talking about." Jungkook was stunned after processing what he heard he started "are you one of his special friends? If so, leave me alone I want nothing to do with you or them."

Just then he gave a grin to Jungkook. The stranger said "I'm not one of their friends. Just follow me." Jungkook shook his head and started walking backwards not even daring to look away the stranger, who is obviously going to kidnap him. The stranger went lightning fast to grab Jungkook's hand. He tried to get out of his grasp but he was hella strong.

The man was pulling Jungkook by the wrist. He wanted to scream, he really did but he was paralyzed with fear. He closed his eyes hoping all this would be a bad dream, no a nightmare but his story doesn't go like that.  Not opening his eyes he heard a BAM!  He slowly opened his eyes seeing what happened.  He saw the enemy was unconscious on the ground.

He saw two boys, one had black hair while the other had dark brown hair that could be black.  The one with the hat on said "see, didn't Namjoon warn you about these people.  If you would've followed him then none of this would've happened."  Jungkook's eyes widened and said "you're one of his special friends.  I said it wasn't funny, I know I have mental problems.  So stop."  The other man chuckled and responded while giving off a warm smile "you see, we aren't making fun of you.  What he said was true, we are special."  Jungkook not believing it said "prove it."

__________________________________

Anyway, I have this out for people who read this in the future cause no one is reading this right now.  Lol of crazy author OUT!