Chapter seven

~Jin~
He noticed how Hoseok was paler then usual, but then he noticed he was gone. He went to Namjoon, but, couldn't? If that makes sense. He just- couldn't? He physically couldn't, something was holding him against his will. Holding something against his mouth. Black dots embraced his eyes as he was slipping into unconsciousness. "How could they be so stealthy?" That was his last thought until he couldn't see anything, not even the dots.

He woke up but couldn't see anything? He thought he was still unconscious but he could move freely. He exhaled deeply. He whispered to himself "it's okay, don't think of them." He closed his eyes tight hoping he would be out in light. He suddenly envisioned something he didn't want. A hand. He shot his eyes open and was met with darkness. He sat down slowly while covering his eyes and head. He wanted out.

Jin thinks they're here, but they're not. He felt strong arms around while whispering sweet nothings in his ear. He whispered to him "they hit me again, why do my parents do this?  They, they hit me again."  The voice reassured "they're not here, okay I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you." Jin looked up and smiled recognizing it is Namjoon. (NAMJIN!!!)

~Hoseok~

He knew something will all go down hill. Maybe someone was going to be sick? Or maybe they went to the wrong fort. There seemed to be no one here, which was strange. Once they opened a door to another room, he noticed all the auras around. He told Jin saying "I don't think we should underestimate them.  They give off a really bad aura."  Jin nodding while seeing how his face got paler. 

He was slower then the rest so he was bound to see blackness first, and so he did.

He tried to reach out but was restrained by something- hands maybe?   That doesn't matter, his vision was getting covered with dots that was only getting more covered until he saw nothing. 

He blinked open his eyes to be met with a dimmed room.  He coughed a little bit knowing what will come.  What felt like 10 minuets, he covered his ears in hopes to block their talking.  The spirits talk to him when he is going to be consumed by them. He hopes to get their voices out of his head, but he knows they don't go away.  He sat on the floor since his feet weren't going to hold his strength soon.  He whispered "stop, stop, STOP IT!!  STOP!"  His whispered were all yelling now, his voice felt like it was bleeding.  Then he saw nothing once again. 

He was in darkness while thinking the obvious "am I going to die?  Or am I dead?"  He could still hear their voices but one came out as a soft voice, not like the other painful voices.  This one was pretty while saying "you know if you lose this fight with the spirits," he recognized it immediately- Yoongi.  He can see the light?  Well he can hear the other voices dimming down. 

Yoongi continued with a shaky voice "I won't forgive you.  What about Jungkook?  He needs us, he also needs you.  C'mon, fight them.  We need you, I definitely need you." He coughed really hard seeing spirits fly everywhere.  Yoongi kept on going with a happier voice "yes, you're doing it. Keep on fighting."  Hoseok coughed louder and then he was met with reality once again.  He hugged Yoongi while he was saying "you did good, Hoseok I'm proud of you."

~Teahyung~

He remembers when he was a kid, he liked playing outdoors.  Until one day, when he went a little farther into the woods.  He only remembers his face and what he did.  Take, he took him.  All he could see was nothing from the blindfold, he could hear nothing and move not an inch.  Now he couldn't do any of those things and be like that time.  He keeps getting visions of what happened, in fact he still has some scars left on his back and legs.  He didn't like this, not one bit.  He didn't even know about the five people who came in. He couldn't two of his senses are not

When he could finally see, he saw Jimin. They untied him and Teahyung took off his soundproof stuff. They all whispered things like "are you okay? You're with us, okay."

____________________________________

I put some NamJin and Yoonseok in this. I am happy with some time in this chapter not all parts with it, I didn't like the Teahyung one but I liked the Hoseok part. I might have to edit all the chapters later because I usually find see mistakes so if you find any please point them out.