Chapter nine

The leader of the group then pointed the gun to Jungkook's head.

___________

Jimin didn't want Jungkook to die.  He was so young too.   Namjoon were trying to plan something to get their Maknae back.  The leader said "you see, this bunny here.  I heard he was special right.  Also you guys have guys have it and I want to see blood."  Just then they all heard a gun shot but nothing happened.

It was like you paused a movie at the fright moment to see the bullet pause.  The difference is that it wasn't a movie.  It was Jungkook, but it won't last long, you could see the bullet slowly moving towards him. 

While the gun holder was thinking how this is possible.  Yoongi woke up ad saw what's happening and teleported to Jungkook.  The youngest didn't know of any presence in the room or anything about the floating bullet.  All he could see was the images in his mind. 

The leader noticed this and yelled "he's most likely going to die.  I knew someone with this.  They forgot to take his pills and then he died."  J hopes eyes widened.  He started searching for them from where he was.  Seeing nothing he slowly made a connection to a nice near  spirit.  Whispering slightly "find the pills for Jungkook."  She nodded and went away.  (I realized this is getting cheesy.). 

The leader was walking to Yoongi saying something that made Yoongi hold his breath. 

____
This is a quick update hope you like it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAETAE!!