Imagine #1: When war is over

Author's note: This isn't a requested one I just wanted to showcase my writing for those who were wondering how I write and if I can do a decent job of it. I honestly don't know myself, I hope I'm okay, enjoy!

(Y/N) was sick of this. Sick of the constant worry and headache she felt for her fiancé flying out into he galaxy so recklessly. Risking his life for what? What now? The war is almost over and he's still returning from his final missions with terrible wounds spread across his entire body.

"Poe!" (Y/N) yelled entering the unusually quiet hangar.

He lifted his gaze from bb-8 to her... his future wife. He thought. He grinned broadly and happily.

"You idiot, get that shit-eating grin off of your face before I slap it off."

The resistance's base was now located on Corellia. It's night time now. The location made General Leia happy, which in turn made Poe happy, which made (y/n) happy. But not now.

"Honey-"

"Do not honey me."

Poe groaned. "Don't tell me you've come to yell at me about my mishap earlier today instead of greet me, your love, with open arms." He grinned again.

Poe began to approach her slowly, and she walked backwards. She thought about his mission today. He shot down at least 50 rogue First Order fighters that were threatening the base and its personnel. He did this entirely by himself and without the direct orders to do so. He deliberately put himself in danger to once again prove he was "the best pilot in the resistance".

He walked faster catching (y/n) in his arms before she walked into the hangar's wall behind her.

"You continue to disobey orders by the general you're going to lose your rank! Why can't you just try not to get yourself killed so that maybe we can have a future together." (Y/n) growled.

"Maybe?" Poe looked confused. "Maybe!?"

(Y/n) held back a laugh. "Yes, I'm starting to reconsider our relationship after the little stunt you pulled earlier." She couldn't hold back her mischievous smile.

Poe sighed and pulled her close into his chest. He, for the slightest moment thought about life without her. How terrible it would be and lonely. But he quickly pushed it away and hugged her tightly.

"Don't ever leave me, please." Poe said.

(Y/n) removed herself from his grasp and kissed his nose. "I would never, really..." she began to walk back to the hangar's entrance/exit. "Unless you pull a stunt like that again."

"(Y/n) c'mon I'll be careful next time!"

She turned quickly. "Uh there will never be a next time for that kind of solo mission! Right?!"

Poe laughed. "I promise."

"Good. I need you alive. You're gonna make cute kids." (Y/n) winked.

Heheheheheh this was terrible...

🏹-E