Chapter 1

I woke up in a strange place with water and sand. Where was I? Who am I? I shook my head not believing what I saw. The picturesque island had a small beach. The water glistened like a jade, and for one minute I closed my eyes and breathed the dresh, cool, ocean air. I peared at the sand closely and realized that the small particles I once thought were sand, were actually small crystals the size of a grain. I shook my head in confusion, wondering whether this place was actually Earth or not. Suddenly, I heard the stomps of someone drawing closer, and whipped around. I found myself face to face with a boy 3 inches taller than me. 

        He looked at me strangely, "What are you doing here?" He said in a deep voice.

        I squinted at the boy, wondering if is was daydreaming, "I don't know actually. I found myself on the sand a few minutes ago. Do you know where we are?"

        The boy shook his head and turned around walking back, "You shouldn't be here!" He muttered.

        I ran up to catch him, "Wait! Where are you going?"

        He continued to walk at a fast pace, ignoring me. I ran ahead of him, and spread my arms out, stopping him in a halt. 

        "Let me go!" He growled menancingly. 

        I shook my head, "Not until you tell me where we are!"

        The boy sighed and let me follow him into a forest. "Umm, is this a forest?" I asked.

        He nodded. "This is a forest. One of the most disperse forests on our planet!" 

        I wonder what planet he meant, but I didn't ask. I shut my mouth the entire journey until we suddenly stopped. He held his hand out, motioning for me to stop. He put his finger to his mouth and listened. I heard a shuffle in the leaves and suddenly a white tiger jumped out. 

       I jumped back in shock and fell down. I heard the boy laugh and narrowed my eyes. But still, he held up his hand to help me up. I shoved his hand away and got up on my own. As I stood up, I saw a beautiful White Tiger standing over me. The boy was stroking its fur and the tiger was purring. 

      "This is Taiga!" He announced after a few minutes of stoking the tiger's fur. 

       "Taiga this is..." He motioned to me, but stopped. 

        "Umm..." I searched through my head to see if I could remember my name. Soon enough, I saw a picture of a woman in my hand saying the words, "Sophie I'm here" over and over again. I decided that that was my mom and that my name was Sophie.

         "Sophie," I answered. 

          The boy nodded, "Okay Sophie. This is my pet tiger. Her name is Taiga".

          I swallowed and cleared my throat, "Okay! Nice to see you Taiga!"

          The tiger looked quizically at the boy and the boy shrugged. "I don't know where she is from!"

          As if they had a secret communication the tiger looked at the boy again. The boy shook his head, "I don't know where she is from!"

         After a minute or two of the boy and tiger's communication I gave up and exclaimed, "Just tell me what I am doing here."

        The boy looked up at me and frowned, "I was going to tell you until you rudely interrupted me!"

        I rolled my eyes, "Yeah right! I'm sure you were 'going' to tell me. Yet, you still carried on your secret conversation with your tiger".

        The boy sighed and hopped on the tiger's back. "You coming?" He asked me. 

        I stared at him, 'You want me to get on that thing?"

        He rolled his eyes, "It's not a thing, it's a tiger!"

        "Whatever!" I said.

        "Get on! Or else we're leaving... without you!" He growled.

        I put up my hands in surrender, "Ok, ok..."

        I carefully lifted myself up on the tiger's back. The boy laughing the whole entire time. As we got going, I asked him, "What's your name? I didn't catch it!" 

       He shook his head and sighed. I didn't ask him again and thought about the mysterious boy living on a mysterious island. I watched as the sun fell behind us, and the night was pitch black. I laid my head on the boy's neck and fell fast asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: **I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT OR LONG. PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW. ALSO, I'M ONLY WRITING ONE CHAPTER A DAY DUE TO BEING TOO BUSY. ANYWAYS, ENJOY THIS FIRST CHAPTER!