Chapter 5

I glared at Kyle and jumped off the bed, "I'm going to see how my boyfriend is doing. You can stay here if you want!"

      He growled, "Yes. I would LOVE to stay here!"

      As I walked into Kyle's room, I noticed he was fast asleep. "Ummmm.. Kyle?" I asked, tapping his shoulder. 

      "No... DON'T KILL ME!" He screamed at me, waking up with sweat all over his forehead. 

     "You okay?" I asked concerned. 

   He frowned, "I'm fine. Just a bad dream!" 

    I nodded and sat down next to him, "I have something very important to ask."

    He shrugged, "Go ahead." 

     I continued, "So you know Kadyn." 

      He brightened up. "Oh yeah! You need  to spend more time with him. He's a good guy you know, and with me not being to stand up and all... Yeah! You need to meet Kadyn!' 

     I winced, "Uh.... That's not what I meant. Like Kadyn li...." 

     He smiled, "Actually I'm going to invite him over here right now. Kadyn!!" 

      I heard footsteps and the blonde idiot walked in. He grinned, "Ah... Kyle! Long time no see!"

     He winked at me, "Heyo Cutie!"

     I rolled my eyes in digust, "Again, I have a boyfriend!"

     Kyle looked quizically at me, "You do?"

     I scrambled for words, "Kyle. You're so funny! Of course I do. You have been the most wonderful boyfriend ever!"

     Kadyn raised his eyebrows again, "Oh? Is this true Kyle?"

    Darn, he looked cute doing that. He looked at me weird, but decided to go with the lie, "Yeah. We're dating?"

    Kadyn glared at me, "Oh. Well, this girl said that she would much rather take me as her boyfriend than you!"

   I glared back, "I NEVER said that!"

   Kyle grinned and put his arms around me, making Kadyn tremble with anger, "Oh, Kadyn. I'm sure she never said that. We are dating, yes. But Kadyn, don't make lies!"

   Kadyn stomped out of the room and Kyle narrow his eyes at me, "What was that for?"

   I shrugged, "Well Kadyn was getting uncomfortably close and so I told him that you were my boyfriend so that he can back away".

  He nodded, "Ok, but next time Sophie, you can defend yourself you know?"

  I looked down and nodded, "I know".

   He lifted my chin up and stared into my eyes, "But hey, don't be down! I'll help if I can!"

   I smiled, "Of course Kyle."

   I decided to go back to my room where Kadyn was sitting.

   Kadyn grinned at me, "You know you don't love him!"

   I smiled, "Kadyn, I'm sure you'll find someone that you will love".

   He growled and scooted closer, "That's the point Sophie. I don't want just anyone, I want you". 

   I shrugged and continued to research, "Well that's too bad! I'm already taken!"

   He pushed the laptop away from me, "C'mon Sophie. I can see it in your eyes. You don't love Kyle, just give me a chance!"