Torture

Slug was looking very creepily at a girl, he liked her, he needed her, she was afraid and she was escaping, for some reason a slow Slug was running as fats as her HIII GURLLL... my name is... J....j..je...Jeupl.. Jeuploide

-where are you?- she said scared as fuck

-he can't you see

The girl looked at the Slug and reached it, she touched him, Im soooo sorry, I am the size of a normal Slug, I lost weight with that stupid rain, it burnt me.

-you are just a little cute slug, come- she reached and touched him -WTTFKNST!!- she screamed, her finger was all burnt, se started bleeding  and crying strongly, Slug didn't care, she was going to be dinner and home after all. Can I help you? The slug looked with his black eyes at the girl and she got shocked, she remained in silence for a bit, immobile, on the ground -what have you done?- she was trying her hardest to move it was all your fault he jumped on her burning her belly and listening to her screams, it was really orgasmic for the slug to listen to that pain,yES Yes, the girl was immobile, she knew she was gonna die, slug was moving all around her body and she was just living her last moments in extreme suffering. Well little girl, I should use your head as home. The girl looked at him terrified for a moment, then she could even look, her body was nothing but bones, never had so much fun, he had grown, he ate some bones and then he used her skull as a new home, the brain was Bette than anything I've ever eaten, I must eat that more often. Slug was with his skull, he broke some part for his tentacles to go out, and made a comfortable place for him to sleep, well well what is this, an eye had popped out from the girl, it was falling from the little hill, the slug followed it and saw it gently, you look delicious, but anyway I won't eat you he placed the eye where it should be, in the skull, the Slug was so happy what is this, it burns it started to rain not again he grabbed the other bones and made an umbrella, somehow then he started to fly, around with his skull, umbrella and tentacles, suddenly he felt a rock coming out of his mouth. He coughed and let that out ew that rock was gross the rock fell and it started to grow up giant, it was like a tower, a tower in the middle of nowhere. Wow I can do that he looked as far as he could and he saw a building, with light, maybe life next meal tomorrow, it will be fun.