Thunder

Slug flew straight to the light, its stomach was just full of blood and meat, but it couldn't just stop, the fact of killing and tasting blood, torturing, everything was extremely orgasmic for him, it felt like if he was not a Slug, and it felt like the clouds were never there,  it felt like if he was outside of this post-apocalypse world. Slug was near the light, and it decided to land, it dropped himself even though the floor was kinda wet and damaged it. Slug liked pain, even if it was its own pain. The building he saw was a little cabin in which there was a very strong light coming from inside. It broke the door with its tentacles and got in, Slug wasn't able to see a thing, but a dark figure of a heart. Everything's turned clear, it was an infinite white room, he could see the door where he had entered. Furthermore into the room there was a big heart with eyes and a patched mouth, the heart looked at Slug carefully, the heart was in pain, it was just noticeable, even for Slug, suddenly the heart started to try opening the patched mouth. The Slug was so exited to see how the heart had been taking pain, blood, moans, everything that represented pain of the earth made Slug happier, which made him so exited that it couldn't handle keeping his tentacles without moving, he hit the heart with its sharp tentacles and started killing the heart off, but the heart was still trying to open his mouth. Slug was just Sadie, but when the heart opened its mouth an enormous amount of flames came out of his mouth, of course one fell on the door and the exit disappeared. Slug didn't feel pain, fire is good for him, it killed the heart and started flying around the room.