The funeral and get together

(Im only putting pictures of Jimin and Taemin in clothing because wattpad has a limit for pictures)

Taemin sniffled he payed his respect to his bandmate's grave like the rest of SHINee did

Taemin sniffled he payed his respect to his bandmate's grave like the rest of SHINee did. Jimin was standing by the cars with the others. His hands in his packets not talking. No one was. They all stood silently. Taemin walked over to the group. Jimin took his hands out his pockets as Taemin hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taemin's neck letting him cry into his shoulder. Taemin composed himself and pulled away slightly but they were still hugging. Jimin searched Taemin's eyes silently asking if he was okay. "I'll be fine," Taemin whispered. Bang PD looked alarmed at his watch. BTS knew that it was past time to leave. "If you need me call me," Jimin whispered. Taemin nodded and pecked Jimin's cheek before letting him go. The groups watched BTS pile into the cars. They knew in a few seconds the car would be complete chaos trying to fix smudged make up from crying or messed up hair.

Two weeks went by and BTS was super busy their manager trying to get much into the two weeks before going on a month hiatus. Finally, the last day of work Taemin asked if they could have a group together. BTS of course agreed, and Taemin had told them to dress formally. Their stylist took it to their advantage.

 Their stylist took it to their advantage

Jimin pulled on the choker. "Everyone says we are extra, but it's our stylist that make us look extra," Namjoon said. The boys laughed and agreed. They got to the place, and photographers started flashing their cameras as soon as they got out. They continued walking ignoring them. The others watched as they walked towards the building. "You're dating a model," Sungwoon said to Taemin. Taemin cracked a smile. "He'll get embarrassed if you say it to his face," Kai said. The five laughed and nodded at the youngest shyness that was absolutely adorable. BTS entered as a group. Namjoon had sunglasses on only for BTS to shake their heads and say no. Namjoon asked what was wrong. "Take them off," Jin said. "Fine," he said and handed them to the manager. Taemin greeted Jimin and the rest of the group. "Minho here?" Taehyung asked. "At the bar," Taemin said as he grabbed Jimin's waist pulling him close which got a smile from Jimin.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook and Jin and pulled them along. "I should probably rescue Jin," Namjoon said. "Probably," Yoongi said and Namjoon left. "Let's dance Yoongi-hyung," Hoseok said pulling  Yoongi to the floor causing Yoongi to groan. Jimin giggled at BTS before turning his attention to Taemin. His eyes filled with concern. "Are you doing okay," Jimin asked moving his hands so they rested on Taemin's chest. "Not really, but im trying," Taemin said pecking Jimin's lips. "You never texted or called. I was worried," Jimin said laying his head on Taemin's chest and moving his and to wrap around Taemin's waist. "I know im sorry. I should have. It would have made me feel a little better," Taemin said. Taemin took a hold of Jimin's hand and interlocked their fingers together as they walked towards the group. Jimin smiled at Taemin. They reached the group. "Jiminie haven't seen you since the funeral," Sungwoon said happily. "Jimin you might want to get Taehyung he's drunk. Either that or he's just overly excited," Minho said. Jimin looked like he wanted to strangle Taehyung. "CHIM CHIM," Taehyung screamed into Jimin's ear leaning over his best friend. "Tae! Look there's water. It hates you! Why don't you go prove it wrong," Jimin said. "OKAY," Taehyung yelled.

Kai and the rest laughed. Taemin wrapped his arms around Jimin waist who leaned back into the hug. "Stressful," Kai said giggling. "Taehyung is going to be Taehyung and there is no controlling him. We've tried and failed multiple times. Only Jungkook has gotten the closest out of all of us," Jimin stated. "Very true. I'll keep a watch," Minho said. "How many times have you made BTS jealous with hanging out with us," Sungwoon asked. "I lost count," Jimin said. "They get very jealous, very easily, and very quickly," Taemin said. "Yep," Jimin said. The group talked before spreading around and talking with other people in the groups. Taemin pulled Jimin aside later as everyone was leaving. "Can you spend the night at mine," Taemin asked. "Yeah let me go home get some things and shower," Jimin said. "I'll pick you up at 12(midnight)," Taemin said. They kissed for a minute before separating. Jimin hummed before saying "See you later."