Packing and Cheesy love

Kai woke up first, then Timoteo, then Kwonho, then Sungwoon, then Taemin. They woke up 5-10 minutes after each other. Jimin; however, was still fast asleep. They sat and talked quietly...well except Taemin because Jimin and him were in the same position as they fell asleep in. Jimin had finally waken up when Taemin had rubbed his back a little. He scrunched his face before opening his eyes. "Morning," Taemin mumbled. "morning," Jimin replied still half asleep. His voice deep with his Busan satoori. "We woke up two hours ago...Bangtan needs to get their sleeping schedule straight," Kai said. Jimin nodded. "And you're still sleepy," Sungwoon said and would have shaken his friend if Jimin wasn't still wrapped in Taemin's arms. Jimin hummed and laid his head back down.

"You're satoori is sooo deep," Sungwoon said. Jimin just hummed. "He says he isn't up yet," Taemin translated. "We know," Kai said. Jimin ended up falling asleep for another hour before properly waking up. "Morning sleeping beauty," Sungwoon said. Jimin rolled his eyes. "He's mine you can't have him," Taemin said tightening his arms around Jimin. Jimin smiled. "Let's get out of bed," Kwonho said. They got out of bed and got ready. They cleaned up the mess in the room before going to eat. They ate breakfast, and decided to watch more movies.  

Jimin POV

TaeTae: hey we're going to start moving things soon you need to pack everything. Jin-hyung is on his way to pick you up

ChimChim: okay

"I have to go soon," I mumbled snuggling closer to Taemin. "Aweee no," Sungwoon whined. "Why," Kai asked. "We're moving in a few days and I need to pack. And buy some stuff because we're getting rid of our furniture and buying new ones," I replied. "Need help," Minho asked. Just then the doorbell rang. "We need to get on the good side of BTS," Kwonho said causing me to laugh. "It would be nice," I replied. Taemin handed me my bag with everything in it. "Finally," Jin replied. "They are coming to. So we get done quicker," I said. "With SHINee, the rest of you four, and GOT7, it's a party," Jin said. Jin drove Kai, Timoteo, Sungwoon, and I while Taemin drove Onew, Minho, Key, and Kwonho. We got to our dorm and was greeted with screams. "I leave for  not even an hour and you are all going nuts," Jin said. "Yep,"  they screamed. "I'm home," I called. "CHIMCHIM!!!" Taehyung yelled and pulled me into a hug. "Get packing," Jin ordered everyone. BTS being who we are mimicked him causing us all to laugh. Taemin, Timoteo, Kai, Sungwoon, BamBam, Kwonho, and I went to my room to escape the chaos Taehyung and Jungkook were causing.
By noon the seven of us were done and no one else was. We started on the fan stuff. They helped me go through my boxes. I ended up with the handmade gifts and a few of the stuffed animals. By the time we were done everyone was finished and going through the fans' gifts boxes. The fans' gift boxes took till two. Around one Jungkook had said, "too much gifts but not the heart to give them away." Causing everyone to agree. After that we split into two groups tackling the kitchen and living room at the same time. Then we grabbed everything in the bathroom putting them into our own boxes.
"So many memories," Taehyung said. "You know I'm gonna miss this place," Jin said. I hugged Taemin. "You're gonna be so far," Taemin mumbled. I hummed sadly, and buried my face in Taemin's chest. Taemin wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed a hand up and down my back. "Does this mean we can't just pop up anymore," BamBam asked. "I mean...I don't know," Jin answered. We heard a screech come from Jin's room. Namjoon's dog chased Taehyung's cat, J-Hope's dog running from Taehyung's cat, and Jungkook's little puppy barking and chasing all of them. "The gliders are mad," Namjoon said. Jin got them out of the cage and held them. Jungkook's puppy slid into the wall acting dizzy then falling over. Jungkook watched his dog and let out a sigh. Holy looked up from sleeping on the couch confused by all the noise.
"Are you the only one that doesn't have a pet," Jr. asked. Nabi(butterfly), Jungkook's dog ran over to where I was and put her two paws on my leg. Jungkook finally caught her and picked her up. I nodded at Jr.'s question. "It's been a long day,"Taemin said. I nodded and looked up at him. Taemin pecked my lips. "We need to get to bed. Tomorrow is an early day," Jin said. The time was 10 pm. "Hyung can we go get food," Sungwoon asked Taemin. "Yeah. Baby you wanna go," Taemin asked me. I shook my head tiredly. Kai, Sungwoon, Taemin, Timoteo, and Kwonho went to get a taxi and Taemin and I stayed outside for a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck and set my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a few minutes, then kissed, and then he left. I entered the dorm, seeing every box stacked up. I went to bed alone, and couldn't fall asleep because I already missed Taemin.