Let's build a fort

Jimin's outfit to Taemin's house

Jimin walked out of the building saying goodbye to everyone and the new trainees

Jimin walked out of the building saying goodbye to everyone and the new trainees. He was halfway down the steps to the building when his phone buzzed.

Taemin-Hyungie : You're sitting in the front seat. I'm not there yet. I have Kai, Kwonho, Sungwoon, and Timoteo in the car, so I'll be there as quick as I can.

Jimin sat down on the top step and lifted up his jeans and tightened his split around his ankle. He had slipped two days ago and sprained it. It's not bad enough to be on crutches, but a sprain still hurts. In his bag he has his blood pressure medicine, pain relievers, sweatpants and a t-shirt for pajamas (he was gonna steal Taemin's hoodie to go over it), tomorrow's clothes, his book, his phone charger, and headphones, tooth brush and toothpaste, deodorant, contact solution, contacts case, and his glasses case. All the necessities. Jimin had his wallet in his back pocket and his phone that he recently put it in. Jimin pulled out his book and started reading. After a few minutes of waiting his phone buzzed.

Kai-Hyungie : Quit reading we are entering the parking lot. I can see you reading from here

Jimin giggled at the text and slipped his phone in his pocket and his book in his bag. He was glad he remembered to slip down his jean leg after he finished adjusting the split because then he would look weird. He grabbed his bag and stood up and was down the stairs as soon as Taemin's van pulled up. Jimin hopped in the front seat. "Just saying you should model," Kai said. "I'm already busy enough. No need to add even more work," Jimin said. "Very true," Taemin said. They got to Taemin's apartment and they all grabbed their things and waited a few seconds as Taemin unlocked the door. "I'm stealing your boyfriend," Sungwoon said and dragged the youngest inside. Jimin being very light and clumsy almost fell once he was pulled, but luckily he didn't. "Hey!!!NOOOO!!!" Taemin said following. Timoteo, Kwonho, and Kai laughed. They all sat their stuff down. "Let's ruin Taemin's apartment and make a fort," Sungwoon said as soon as Jimin sat down because the pain relievers he took at lunch was wearing off. "I don't think I can move anymore hyung," Jimin complained. Today the BTS was putting in way too much effort during their practice from 5 am to 6 pm. Taemin sat behind Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist. Jimin leaned back into the touch. His muscles finally started to show they were aching after the two weeks of practice, helping the new trainees, going to photoshoots, interviews and a bunch of other things that kept him on his feet and having to wake up at 5 am everyday.

"I can tell. You look exhausted," Taemin said. "I am. I've been on my feet everyday nonstop," Jimin said. "Explains it. BTS are always on top of everything," Kai said. "What was the longest break you guys have had," Kwonho asked. "2 months," Jimin said making it sound more like a question. "Don't really know. Even when we have vacation half the time we get a camera shoved in our face. Bang PD-nim saying something about filming a run episode. It's fun till the camera starts getting annoying," Jimin added. "Well we are going to make this month the best month you have ever had for vacation, and you Mr. Lee are going to get out of the dumps," Kai said. Jimin giggled at his hyung's enthusiasm. "Starting by building a fort," Sungwoon said causing everyone to laugh. "Fine but let's do it in my room," Taemin said and everyone agreed. Jimin got up and helped build the for with the others.