Relaxation at last

Jimin had gotten changed last, as well as brushed his teeth, took out his contacts, and took 2 pain reliever pills, and a blood pressure pill. He sat down next to Taemin. "You want to steal a hoodie don't you," Taemin asked. Jimin just smiled. Taemin got Jimin a hoodie that still smelled like him and gave it to Jimin, who immediately put it on. Taemin pulled Jimin close as he turned on the movie. Kai was about to lay down but noticed something. He pulled up the pant leg of Jimin's sweats a little. "Hurt yourself again," Kai asked. "I slipped and before I could catch myself Jin tripped me on accident okay," Jimin defended himself with the truth.(A/N: Me and my friends are so clumsy we actually slip then trip each other on accident all the time because we are so clumsy We agreed our cause of death would be each other and I feel like BTS is like this too so deal with it) "If BTS dies we know the cause," Kwonho joked. Jimin rolled his eyes while everyone else laughed.

Kai suddenly fell on top of both Jimin and Taemin causing both to groan. "I got drinks," Kwonho said. Everyone took a drink. They were half way through their cans of beer when Jimin's phone rang. "Hey Tae what's up," Jimin said. "Namjin is driving the rest of us crazy can you come and help," Taehyung said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear which in turn caused Jimin to pull the phone away from his ear. Minho who came home at that time was passing the room. "Nice room," Minho said. "Thanks," they all said. Minho took Jimin's phone. "Sorry Taehyung but you and the rest of BTS can handle the couple you do all the time. You're a big boy, you can handle it. Plus Jimin is trapped here and I refuse to let him leave so good luck getting hime home," Minho said and as Taehyung was protesting Minho hung up. "I have saved my child now goodnight," Minho said and hugged both Taemin and Jimin goodnight. "Onew and Key will be back soon," Minho called as he entered his room.

"Must be nice not having to share a room," Jimin said. "It is," Taemin said. "Rooming with Hoseok isn't that bad is it," Sungwoon asked. "Living with six other boys that are completely hyper 24/7 and that know nothing about personal space is different," Jimin said. "You're not use to it," Timoteo asked. "No I am but we get on each others nerves a lot. Jungkook doesn't like his bed so he either steals mine or sleeps on top of me. Taehyung is just," Jimin started tilting his head to think of something for Taehyung, "he's special. Namjoon-hyung breaks everything. Jin-hyung tells awful dad jokes. Yoongi-hyung is always sleeping or writing or listening to music. Hoseok-hyung can't stop hugging people or touching their faces. And I'm too nice to tell them to stop. And I have mental issues to deal with. So we tend to drive each other insane," Jimin explained. "Ah. Life of BTS I guess," Timoteo asked. Jimin nodded humming in confirmation.

"I think we should get some sleep," Timoteo said. "Agreed," Jimin replied. They all got into their places and fell asleep. Jimin had his head on Taemin's chest and his arms hugging Taemin while Taemin's arms were wrapped securely around Jimin's waist.