chapter 4: Black or White

Sam's P.O.V

By the time Chris caught me i was a half a mile away from the house. He tackled me to the ground and then put me over his shoulder. Then he told me he liked the view of my ass so i tried to kick him in his face but it was no use.

I sat closely to corner of the kitchen eating my bacon. i looked at the person who was watching me. I think his name was Kyle. "why did your friend kidnap me."

"He has problems." He smiled.

i nodded. "Why are all of you so attractive."

he looked at me and smirked. "Because we all have good looking parents."

'Wait, I'm talking to you. And i don't even know your name." He said.

"Samantha James. But you can call me Sam."

"Nice name."

I looked up to see Christian standing in the door way. "Don't you think you ate enough."

I looked at Kyle. "Tell him go suck a nut."

Kyle started laughing. "I'm not telling him that."

I looked at my kidnapper. "Christian."

His eyes started to turn a dark color and he closed his eyes. he turned and went into the living room.

I looked at Kyle. "I didn't even say what i wanted to say."

"Don't worry you will."

"Kyle!" I heard a female voice.

He smiled widely and got up. he walked into the living room and then came back with a gorgeous female. She was a brunette and had green eyes. "this is my girlfriend Casey."

I looked at her. "hey, I'm Sam."

She smiled and went hugged me but i ducked around her. "Hey! Come here."

"No. i don't know you plus you could be one of them trying to poison me or something.

She looked at Kyle. "Where Chris."

he started laughing and whispered in her ear and she started laughing too. "Stupid boy."

Well, I'm going back to my prison cell to form another escape plan. Talk you you guys later." i waved and walked up the steps. then i realized i didn't really know where my room was. i walked down the hall then i remembered. I locked the door so i had to look for a locked door. How i was gonna open it, i don't know. 

when i finally found it...well, it was locked. I tried to break the door but when i rammed into it the door flung open and Chris was standing there with a towel wrapped around him and his hair wet.

i covered my eyes and walked into the room. "why are you in my room?"

"you mean my room right. Because this is my room." He said shutting  the room door and walking into the bathroom.

sat on the bed and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I laid on my stomach and watched Bridzillas. i looked at Chris who was in the bathroom. he still had the towel wrapped around his bottom half. His ads were to die for. Perfect 6 pack that  was wet still from the shower. my eyes went up to his jaw line that i could kiss all day. i moved that thought aside and continued to look at him. 

"Are you done eye raping me." His voice startled me.

"i....um.....i wasn't looking at you. Why would i want to be looking at my soon to be killer. What do you want from me... money? I can just call my mom. Being rich and all does have its befits." I looked in the mirror where he was looking at me.