Chapter 6: Freaky dog

Sam's P.O.V

"This is why i hate the forest. Its cold, dark, and scary." I said to myself.

I heard something in the bushes and i stopped. I could see a street light a little bit up but maybe it was the moon light.

"If Brad was here he would tell me stop being a baby and man up." I frowned. "If Chris was here he would protect me and hold me and say its ok."

I continued to walk and i heard a crunching noise behind me i kept walking but listened. I could here they were following me. And i wasnt going to be that white girl in movies that stop and say hello is anybody there. I kept walking and i got closer to the light. The crunching behind me got closer and louder. I started to get scared and i started to walk faster as well I should have just stayed with Chris. I darted to the light and i was in the middle of the road. I turned around to see a guy walking out behind me. He was tall and looked beat down and nasty.

"What do you want?"

He smiled. "Sorry, i thought you were the Alpha of this territory. You smell like him."

"Alpha? What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I frowned. How could he even smell me.

"Sam!" I heard Chris yell in the distance.

I was scared and i wanted Chris.... no i needed him.

The guy looked at me. "So your Alpha boys mate huh?"

"I don't even know what your talking about. I'm not a mate and Chris isn't a Alpha you weirdo."

He laughed. "He hasn't told you has he. I should make it easy for him."

He stepped closer to me and i panicked. "CHRIS!"

He put his nasty hand over my mouth. "Bitch, shut up."

I bit him and ran down the road. "Chris please! Where are you Chris!"

I started to cry and the guy tackled me. "You are really pretty. I could have fun with you. As you are already in a shirt and underwear."

He leaned down and kissed my neck. He was too heavy to flip off of me. I felt him grind into me and i started to cry more. "CHRIS, HES GONNA RAPE ME!"

I licked my neck and put his hand on my side. Then out of nowhere a huge dog like thing tackled him off of me. I rolled over and got up and then ran. I heard bark, yips, and snarls behind me. I didn't turn around i didn't want to. i was to scared to do anything just run. Chris came out the wood in front of me wearing basketball shorts.

I ran right into his arms and jumped on him. I didn't care i was in my underwear or not. I needed his warmth and to feel safe. I held him tight around him neck and buried my head. "Chris,I'm sorry. I'm sorry i left your house, i didn't mean to.... well i did mean to because i thought you wanted to kill me and everything but i was wrong. I'm sorry."

He held my thighs and had his head on the side of mine. "I know. Its ok, its not your fault. Sam, please stop crying. Please. It hurts me when you cry."

I felt him hesitate but he kissed my neck and strangely it calmed me down, and i liked it. He did it again and i tilted my head. It started to turn me on but i pushed it away.

"Lets go back to the house ok?"

i nodded. "What was that dog thing that tackled him?"

"I have guard dogs all over the house. You haven't seen them?"

" No. And the man was talking about me being the Alphas mate and something about i smell like him. And then i heard you call my name, and he said he hasn't told you and yeah. Whats he talking about?"

Chris stopped and I took my head off his shoulder. "Is everything ok?"

He continued to walk with me. "I will tell you later. Its late."

I looked up."But the suns coming up."

He smiled. "Then i guess we will talk about it when we both wake up."

I sat my head back on his shoulder, with my arms wrapped around his neck. I played with the hair at the nape of his neck and i soon fell asleep. Why do I feel so safe with him?

~~~~~~

I was warm and comfortable. I opened my eyes and seen Chis's sleeping face. He looked peaceful. I will still think of him as my kidnapper, but also as my hero.

I turned over and tried to move away from him. But he pulled me back to him. i giggled. ewe, why was i acting like this. I never act like this. He groaned and turned over to where he was on top of me. His arms supporting his weight. He opened his eyes and looked to my eyes then my lips and back to my eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to get up, but your big ass wont get off of me."

"Are you trying to run from me?" He smirked.

~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

I think shes starting to like someone

yuuuuup i will talk to you guys and girls later...... im not even sure guys read MY books????

But i love you all !!!