Chapter 2

( a/n : hi! I draw all the chapter pictures too XD fun fact lol

The bus door opened.

Slowly the groups started to get on, shoving their bags into the bus and dropping heavily into a free seat.

Stan made his way to the back leading kyle down and sat in quickly, grabbing his bag onto his lap.
Kyle fell in next to him doing the same, the others yawning and groaning as they each piled in and sat down tired.
Craig flopped into his seat and stared out the window holding his bag, a look of displeasure across his face. Tweek glanced over at him a little from the seat across and behind one.

-what am I doing...- Craig sighed pulling his hat down over his eyes laying his head back on the chair
- this is so stupid!-
The chair wobbled a little making him jump. He moved from under his hat peering out to see Kenny grinning at him
" I'm just gonna sit here. Please, continue to brood"
Craig snorted " I'm not brooding McCormick ."
He laughed " sure your not, you look like someone hit you in the face and stole your money."
Craig blinked he grinned with a slight tinge of pink inching its way into his cheeks.

Kenny raised an eyebrow concerned
" what's going on with you, you're acting weird lately."

Craig shrugged " nothing!" He went red and turned in his seat " I'm just fucking tired and your keeping me awake with your bullshit questions." He swallowed nervously starring out the window pretending to nap.
Kenny glanced around as Tweek caught his look, jumped and looked the other way.
Kenny's eyes narrowed.

Tweek was joking with butters as the bus stopped at the next bus stop, letting on the jocks from Stan's football team. They smirked at Butters and Tweek as they passed
" hey fucktards! how's the c-c-c-coffee?"
They laughed.
Kenny turned in his seat to them
" hey prick's! Shut the fuck up and sit down."
they laughed as they sat into their seats
"Ohh no, a hobo fuckboi someone help me!"
Kenny gritted his teeth and Craig threw his finger up flipping them off as they laughed.
Tweek shook nervously and sighed looking at butters trying to ignore them. He glanced over at Craig again, who turned and made eye contact through the crack in the seat.

They both jumped and went red looking away in opposite directions.

Kenny grinned and whispered " I think I'm starting to get why you've been a raging dick lately Craig"

Craig went white and turned to look at him " whatever your thinking, you better shut up"
Kenny laughed " its okay Craig, really"

Craig rolled his eyes " I don't know what your talking about and I don't give a fuck either "

Kenny smirked and crossed his arms as he shook his head.
Stan and kyle burst out laughing behind them.
Kenny sighed and whispered so only Craig could hear
" your not the only one you know...and yeah, I get it. It sucks"

Craig's eyes widen as he turned to look at him again. Kenny gestured with his eyes to Kyle,
Sadly he exhaled and closed his eyes leaning back on the seat.
Craig's mouth opened
" seriously? "

Kenny nodded , head back on the head rest
" worst part is he has no idea"