Chapter 12

I watch Tweak chug back another beer and I can't help but watch in both awe and fear, I need to make sure he doesn't go too far.

"Craig, here" I look up as Kyle passes me a lit joint.
I grin and take it, puffing lightly and passing it to Kenny who takes a drag. Stretching his arm out he passes it to Tweak, again I'm amazed that he takes it.

It's not like he's mine, so I can't tell him what to do...but I can keep an eye on him at least. I sigh and wobble a little. Shit...I'm drunk already.

I place my arms to rest on Tweaks head, he jumps but doesn't move away as he's already hammered.

I'm surprised and so is everyone else when he starts chuckling "I-i g-gotta s-say this is so e-easy to drink" he tossed the bottle out of the tub into the snow.

Kenny's eyes follow it as the bottle flies away into the dark, he smirks drunk himself  "Tweaker's you're sooo good at what you do sunshine" he laughs and so does Tweak.

Stan flops his head back on the head rest with a groan. Kyle yawns and starts to slide lower into the bubbles.

I'm freezing up here behind Tweak, I know I won't fit but I don't care. I'm going in and these fuckers are moving the fuck over.

"C-craig!?AGh!"

With a flop I squish in between him and Stan, making us all shoulder to shoulder. Kyle's and Tweak in the middle. Did it get warmer in here ? Everyone's faces light up.

-awkward...-

" deal with it shitlords"

Kenny jumps up, of course we can see everything "Who wants to take this party inside!!" He jumps out and stretches shivering "shit its cold!"

Stan is next but he grabs Kyle's hand and pulls him along, he blushes.
Kenny grabs kyles free hand and helps him out, kyle obviously confused as to why they both need to help.

I roll my eyes, its so obvious to me. But in my drunken stupidity I put my arm around Tweak in the hot tub as they walk inside, he jumps in shock and turns to look at me. Confusion mixed with a wobbly stare.

"w-what ..what you doing?"

I grin and chuckle dropping my head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent. Man his skin is soft.
I forget myself as I run my fingers along his leg toward his crotch, Tweak  trembles "C-Craig? I think...I t-think your d-drunk..."

I laugh lightly on his neck and bite it gently, I feel his heart quicken under my lips and a light moan escapes him. Leaning up to his ear I whisper

"I'm very drunk Tweaker's"

Before I know what's going on I feel Tweak's hands in mine, and we are standing up "c-come on, I'll t-take you inside" my head flops down.
Is this happening? Looking down I see my fingers around his, I see his back as he leads me on.
I could follow him anywhere

"I'll do anything he asks me to"

Tweak stopped in the kitchen and turned to look at me "w-what?"

Shit, shit he heard me!? I said that out loud?!

"What did you s-say?" He wobbled toward me and I look down at him, his delicate skin glows.

He's more toned than I thought he'd be, I grin and lean in. My hands gliding along his waist "I...I said.."

I stammer.

I'm drunk.

It happens.

"I'll do anything you ask me to"

I lean in slowly, his lips are a centimetre from my own. He trembled in my arms, his  big green eyes look up at me. All sound disappeared...

I kiss him.