Chapter 13

Craig Tucker, the hottest guy I know.

A guy that I know hates me...

Is kissing me!

I'm shivering, its freezing in here without going to the fire place. Our boxers are damp and cling to us.

Being drunk feels so weird! Why am I enjoying this!? He hates me right?! He's out of his god damn mind right?!

But his lips are soft, and he's holding me so gently. I'm confused!

But I'm so drunk.

I lean into his kiss and press against him, his strong arms tightly around my waist, his hand holding my neck as he rolls his tongue inside my mouth.
I hear him gasp a moan through of kiss while changing position to the other side, my face heats up.

Wow, well that was hot.

I can't help but blush, I know Craig Tucker hates me but he's hot as hell. What is he doing this for!? It makes no sense...he hates me! I know he does....but..

His dark, damp hair has fallen over his eye. I feel him push me toward the kitchen table and I can't refuse, I'm up against it within a second and up on it in three.
One leg on either side of Craig's hips as he leans on me and we continue making out. I feel his bulge press on mine and I let out an involuntary moan, shit... He lightly grinds on me and i grip tightly onto his shoulders, I shake a moan as he pushes on me through making out.
Its like our bodies instincts kick in,
But it feels good when he twitches on me.

Oh god I'm probably so red I look like a fire hydrant!

He's sliding his hands along the side of my chest and I shiver lightly, his hands are warm. They glade down to my boxers and he's just about to slide his hand into them when...

"Woaahhh!!!!! "

I jump and Craig breaks away turning quickly to see Kenny doing a victory dance in his pajama pants, still without a shirt. He must have ran to put them on when he got in.

"Fuck off Mcwhoremack we're busy!"

My heart pounds in my throat and I shake, I probably look scared now. I hide in Craig's neck from embarrassment.
The world is spinning around me, I'm just so drunk.

Craig turns back to me and shoves his tongue in my mouth again "urph!" I struggle to keep myself from falling back so I grip around his muscled shoulders holding on.

From the corner of my eye I see Kenny thinking to himself, he looks conflicted.

But then he tip toes to Craig's back and pokes him in his sides.

Craig jumps in shock and spins around chasing Kenny out as he laughed running away.

I'm sat dumbfounded on the kitchen table panting with a raging boner, did that seriously just happen!? Was Craig Tucker my first damn kiss!!!? What were we doing!?
I shiver, its so cold in here without Craig. My boner dies away quickly with the cold and I get up.

Shakily and drunkenly I stammer out of the kitchen toward the fireplace in the living room. Everything's spinning as I made my way toward the glowing light.

Kenny and Craig were play wrestling on the opposite couch, though Craig did look genuinely pissed off...so Kenny was probably the only one playing.

Shaking I sat by the fire with Kyle and Stan, Kyle passed me pyjamas he had brought down and I pull them on shivering from the cold then get in under the shared blanket.

The events of the kitchen play over and over in my mind, I blush deeply and hide my head under the thick wooly fabric.

"agh!! Nnnaagghh!! Mmmpphh" Way too much pressure. I can't stop shaking, and I know I'm close to a panic attack.

Kyle turned to look at me concerned and peeked in under the blanket
"Tweak? You okay?"

I shake my head and flop it onto Kyle's shoulder with a whine, kyle whispers "what's wrong? What happened?"

I whisper in his ear, my face growing redder and redder with every word. Its okay, I can trust Kyle right?

Kyles eyes widen and his mouth falls slightly, I finish my story with

" I-i thought he h-hated me"

Kyle grins " I guess not, but you said Kenny stopped him?"

I nod in reply, Kyle brought his head up and out of the blanket to look at Kenny and Craig, they were silent yelling and laughing as they threw pillows at each other and dodging.

I see Kyle's face change and I'm wondering the same thing, was Kenny jealous?

O.o ooohh hey guys ^^ I'm so pumped for this lol I never know what to say in authors notes, other than thanks for reading ! It means a lot that someone likes my writing :)