Cohabit

"Quit following me

"Quit following me." She said scowling after she twirled to look at me.

A smile crept on my lips at the moment her hair flowed as she twirled. I know I said there's nothing special about her but only the blind won't be able to say that this girl has a charm. She's a beauty.

"I don't have anywhere else to go," I replied, looking forward ahead as I walk behind her.

"What do you mean you have nowhere else to go?" She asked, stopping in her tracks with brows all furrowed tightly while looking at me in disbelief.

"You don't strike me as a bum...." She added while looking at me from head to toe with her scrutinizing eyes.

"Isn't it that God is the only one allowed to judge?... Or so humans would believe." I scoffed, raising my brow.

Suddenly, her expression changed as she looked at me in a stern manner, but softly.

"Don't judge me because you don't know me. And yeah, of course, I'm not a bum." I added, smirking as I stopped in front of her.

"Enlighten me then... who are you and why are you following me?" She asked as she crosses her arms over her chest, waiting for my reply.

I can't deny how pretty she is and the longer I study her face and the longer I stay with her, the more I could feel my thirst. I would've sucked her dry by now but that divine aura had never left her.

The question is, why?

The angel that was with her was no ordinary angel... I could tell by the aura I felt earlier that it was an archangel. She's indeed been blessed.

"Haven't I answered your last question?" I answered, smirking.

"It wasn't an answer." She retorted.

"I'll let your imagination work," I replied and looked away.

----- *Chaeyoung's POV

I sense something in him but I can't tell what.

I can't even tell if he's dangerous at all.

However, his timing was perfect when Gabriel left before he came and told me he sensed an angel. I don't know if he's telling the truth but if he is then he has the gift to feel the presence of the divinities.

If that's the case, then maybe, that's why he's following me. But nevertheless, I'm not afraid of him and I can properly defend myself if he has ill intentions.

"Okay, you can stay with me until you find your own place." I sighed before nodded then turning back to the path home.

He has this charm in him but there's something else. He has this aura I can't explain. I know this is crazy but, the longer he stays with me, the better I'll understand that feeling my gut is sensing.