Chapter 3

Never in your wildest dreams that you'd imagine Jooheon being this close to you and for the record, asking you out to be his girlfriend.

His face moved just a mere inch from yours and his minty breath tickled your senses when he snickered. He took a step closer and trapped you in between his arms. He was staring down on your lips, then to your eyes, then back down to your lips. You did the same on him, noting how plump and red his heart-shaped lips were. It was like you were in a trance, not even aware of how your eyes slowly closed, your lips slightly parting. Then the a loud sound of laughter coming from just outside the comfort room made you shot your eyes open and push Jooheon away from you.

"W-What are you doing? G-Go out now!" Or maybe it was more of a safe move if you ran out before anyone sees you inside the girl's CR with him.

He just snucked his hands on his pockets and gave you a smug smirk. "Think about it, babe." He winked and turned to leave but three girls were already at the door, switching glances between you and Jooheon. He just smiled at them before finally disappearing out the door leaving you flushed and red as tomato. One girl approached you with her arms crossed on her chest and was giving you a dirty look. You know her. The school's cheerleading queen, Momo, with her squad. "Jooheon is dating Nancy. And she's your bestfriend. Now, you're here inside the girl's CR hanging out with him?" She let out a mocking laugh. "What a cheap unloyal slut of a friend you are."

Your eyes watered and your fists rolled into balls beside you. "I-I'm not doing anything with him."

"Yeah, right." Another girl walked closer to where you are, eyeing you from head to toe. "I can't believe Jooheon is into some trash right now." They all laughed and before you could actually cry in front of them, you ran out as fast as you can but a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you hard. You slammed on a hard chest and when you looked up, a soft gasped escaped your mouth.

"Y-Yoongi.."

He looked down on you, staring deep into your eyes. You find it hard to read what's on his mind at that moment because he was puttting on a blank expression like always.

"Come with me." His smooth voice caressed your senses. It was the first time you heard him this close since he wasn't much of a talker even when he's with his friends.

His grip on your wrist tightened and he started walking, pulling you with him. You both paced down the hallways and you realized he was leading you out the school building and into the parking lot.

"Y-Yoongi, w-where are you taking me?" You still have to go back to your classes. It is so not you to skip out on any class though you're very much bored and uninterested to listen to your teacher's blabbering.

He didn't respond but instead he took both of you to where his big bike was parked. He wore his helmet and handed you one of his spare head gears. When you didn't budge, he raised a brow at you as if asking you to take it or not. You don't know what to do, you're still kind of surprised with what's happening so he was the one to put the helmet on you.

He rode on his bike and pats the backseat telling you to ride after him. Since you're wearing a skirt, you sat sideways behind him before he started the engine. You were startled since it's the first time you're riding a big bike. His bike, for that matter.

"Y-Yoongi, I-I don't think-" You were about to protest when he grabbed both of your hands and pulled you close to him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Hold on."

You nodded and you sped away, leaving the school gates. For the whole time you were closing your eyes, a lil bit scared of the speed. You were gripping tightly on his uniform jacket while muttering small prayers everytime he turns to a curve. You felt the bike stop and the engines were turned off but you're still not sure when to open your eyes, your grip on his waist still tight.

"We're here. You can open your eyes and let go of me." You shot your eyes open and slowly moved back your arms from him. You jumped down from the bike and looked around to where you both are. It was like ruins of a concrete building, or more like unfinished.

You followed him when he opened a rusty gate, the creaking sound echoing through the empty and dark halls. "Where are we?" You managed to ask despite the fast beating of your heart. The place looked like one of those movies where gangs hide a girl, all tied up and being raped. Yoongi doesn't look like the type to be doing those things, though.

"Our hideout." He turned to a corner and you can hear faint sounds of music and laughter. You both stopped in front of a large metal door painted in black and red and the sounds became louder. To your surprise, there was a passcode bar on the part where usually the knobs are. He punched in the code and there was a series of beeps before the door clicked open.

You were trailing after him when he stepped inside, your eyes taking in everything. It was all unexpected from a building ruin that you just saw from the outside. The room was huge. Yoongi was walking straight ahead, passing by different art pieces hanging on the black painted walls. Both of you reached a wide spaced room full of arcade machines, a billiard table at the center, and a black leather couch where three guys are already seated, laughing and bickering with each other. They all stopped and turned to the both of you.

"Yoongi! Why were you late?," said one boy with auburn hair, awfully smiling wide like rays of sunshine were coming out from his teeth.

"Finally! You brought your pretty lil girlfriend here," sais the other one with pastel pink hair and honestly, having the most beautiful face of a boy you've ever seen.

"Hyung, you skipped school again, didn't you?," the other one with cute bunny teeth stood up and approached us, like a cute puppy running towards his owner after not seeing each other for a day. He's got a really cute face but you were surprised to see the piercings on his ear making him more of a manly cutie. Aish, whatever.

Yoongi messed his hair and he grinned wider, showing just how warm he is to the younger one. Well, it's the first time you've seen him like this. He's the usual cold and blank-faced Yoongi. But right now, he's smiling warmly making your heart melt. "I always skip school, Kookie."

The cute boy named Kookie turned to look at you with adorably confused eyes. "Who is this pretty noona? Is she really your girlfriend?"

You immediately retreated and frantically shook your head. "N-No! No.. w-we're just schoolmates.."

"She's Nancy's best friend." Yoongi flatly said before heading to the couch with Kookie. You awkwardly just stood there, not knowing what to do, either sit down with them or just escape that place.

"Oh, Jooheon's Nancy?," the boy with auburn hair exclaimed. You frowned when you heard the possessive tense he used. He turned to look at you with thay big smile of his again. "Oh, hi! My name's Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope."

"I'm Hyungwon," said the pretty boy with pastel hair.

"I'm Kookie!"

"H-Hi.. uhm, my name's Y/N."

"And she's my new girlfriend." You stiffened when an arm found it's way around your shoulders, pulling you closer to a warm body. When you looked up, a pair of pretty eyes turning into slits was looking back at you. "Hey there, doll face."

———————————————————————————

This chapter is a bit shitty, I know. And this took me like 5 effin' months to finish. Why? I dunno either. Lol But either way, this book isn't on hold anymore. Yey!