☆Date☆

"You are done!" Kenzie gigled.

"Finally," I heaved a sigh of releif.

"Now what do you think" she said while steering me towards the mirror " Am I amazing or what?" She beamed.

I looked into the mirror and

Wow

My long wavy brown hair were parted by the side, and I don't even know what she added for it to look shiny, and silky.

I wore a short spaghetti strap gown, it was dark blue, with yellow flowers scattered all over it.I had on a brown belt around my mid side, then I finally a black wool sweater.

My makeup was on point, only a little foundation, black mascara to make my eyes look bigger and finally wine lip gloss.

And to crown it all Black stilettos, courtesy of Kenzie. I had to practise walking in it for Two hours. The pain girls go through to look beautiful.

Am I right.

"Kenzie, I look fantastic!", I squealed "I look like, I can act in a R-rated movie".

"Stand still" she said as she brought her phone and took a picture of me, then she started typing fast on it "And....Post!"

Then her phone started beeping, like crazy!.

"Ooh, someone is getting a lot of attention" she sang.

I laughed, " Can I go now?, I promised to bake a pie for Lucy".

She cackled " Oh naive Sam, yes! go right ahead and bake with your clothes which you will be wearing to a date, just because you can't allow the maid do her job". She said,

With a lot of air quotes might I add.

I huffed " Fine"

She clapped"Good, now sit right here!, am gonna go get something" She rushed out of the room

Then she came back with a mannequin.

"Oh..kay, So what are we gonna do now? Am all dressed up" I said.

"Oh I'm gonna teach ya how to kiss" She yelled.

I'm sure all the citizens of China know my secret already.

"Then what is the mannequin for?" I asked while arching my brows.

She looked shock "For you to practise with" She said in a duh tone.

How embarrassing can this get?

Then she laughed, a very annoying one might I add, "Did.. (laughs) you think, we were (laughs) going to (laughs) kiss?" She clutched her stomach. "I mean (laughs) if I were to be a boy I would be way out of your league, like waaaaaaay out of your league"

Where have I heard something similar like that? Yeah, Max! They might not be identical twins, but they do have something in common. Their oversized Ego.

"Dream on!" I retorted " I'm not even into blondes"

She just laughed harder.

"Do you know what makes it funnier?" She stopped laughing to catch her breath "it's funnier because your date " she started laughing " is a blonde".

Fuck!

"But a blonde picked me as a date" I retorted.

She stopped laughing. Then she smirked.

That's not good.

"Roses are red, My Peejays are blue, God made us beautiful, what the hell happened to you?".