☆Perfect☆

This is it guys, I hope I don't disappoint you ❤

Max had been sitting on his bed, blaming himself for taking things too far, when he heared her voice screaming for him in pain. He was instantly worried and he sprang to his feet, he rushed to the door and he banged it with his fist, cursing under his breath, he picked up a heavy wooden stood, "Stand back Sam," and he smashed against the sliding frame glass.

Instantly it shattered to pieces. Sam had never understood when people said a face turns white, but now she understood as she saw Max staring at her, hurridly he got to her and with shaky hands, she showed him The blood and he immidiately carried he bridal style and literally ran to his car, she held his cloth tightly and he whispered sweet nothings to her.

They reached the hospital quickly, at least that was what Sam thought, she wouldn't know since she was slipping in and out of conciouseness.

He hurriedly unlocked the car, and carried her again bridal style into the cream colured buiding. He was talking to the receptionist but she didnt hear what he said, because she was listening to his heartbeats it was so fast, that she was surenit was beatung faster than her own and she was the one in pain.

Soon he carried her through a narrow corridor and they finally reached a room, and he placed her on the bed gently.

Soon a middle aged woman and a nurse walked in. She ordered Sam to take her bath and change to the uospital's blue gown. Sam did so, and she was given a drug that helped subdue the pain.

She laid down on the bed as the woman fixed her equipments, tears slipped down her face as she wondered if her baby was gone.

"You win, this is what you wanted right?" She said softly but she was sure he could hear her, he was sitting right beside her on the edge of the bed.

"No Sam," he whispered, and for the the first time she saw the tears running freely down his face, "I want you and our baby."

Ok now it's our baby she wondered, "We are finally going to leave your life, it would be easier to forget we exist."

Max lowered his head and placed it in the crook of her neck, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean the things I said Sam, I was hurting and I just said things." His voice and his body shook as he whispered, "I don't want to lose you and our baby."

"You said you regretted everything that happened between us."

"I was being an idiot, it's not true, when I saw you standing at the entrance the day you came back, I wanted nothing but to hold you in my arms," he paused, "I love you."

She was shocked and didn't know what to say so he continued, "I know you don't love me."

"What?! Why would you think that?"

"The day we made love, you never told me you loved me back, you left town the very next day, what did you expect me to think and to top it all my best friend died and it was all my fault, I know it's not an excuse for what I did, but I couldn't help it, I don't know how to handle the pain so I changed it to anger, Sam, I love you and I love our baby, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life making it up to you." He had raised up his head to look at her, her own eyes to became glassy and she forgave him immidiately, she loved him.

She raised one finger and touched his cheek, "I love you too, but it's too late now, my baby.." she trailed off and she broke into a sob.

He adjusted his position, now he was sitting with her head on his lap, he held one lock of her black hair, "It will survive and if not, we'll make more, I promise."

She nodded, "ok." He smiled, "lets start afresh,I'm Max Kimball,"

"I'm Sam Jenner " She smiled.

"And baby Kimball is right here frowning at you two." The middle aged woman said, her hand on her hop as she she smiled at them.

Sam immediately sat up straight, her hand on her stomach,"What, it's alive?"

The gynecologist beamed at them, "Yes it is," she pointed at the scan on the projector, "look here, that is your baby right there," she pointed at the blue diagram, but Sam couldn't make out out what was there, all that was ringing in her ears was the fact that her baby was alive!

"My baby is alive." Max yelled. Sam rolled her eye, oh they were back at that.

"Then why was I bleeding?"

"You see, that's normally occurs to some pregnant women, expecially teenagers, mostly due to stress, I'll prescribe some drugs for you and you get lots of rest."

Max nodded, "I'll make sure she gets them."

Then He engulfed her in a hug and she hugged him too. Apparently remembering something, Sam withdrew,  "What do you mean Emma's death is your fault? Do you want to talk about it."

"Not really, do you want to talk about why you left town." He grinned.

"Not really."  She grinned back and hugged him.

"I love you." He whispered.

She smiled, "Te amò."

♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♡

A/N

I'm shedding tears rn, it's finished. I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it too.

Thank you for your support❤ you don't know how much this means to me!

I read from the beginning and I'm suprised you guys actually came this far, they were so many typos and wrong sentences! I'm going to start editing immediately!

I'm going to post an epilogue, and the whole fam will be there, I missed Spencer 😢.

So, I'm putting up Spencer's book on Sunday, if you liked this one do check it out. It's an action romance book.

I'm so going to miss Sam and Max.

Thank you all for making my dream come true ❤😚