39.

Investment Category

Basics of NIFTY Technical

NIFTY is a well diversified index having 50 companies based in the National Stock Exchange from any of the 24 sectors. The sectors include telecommunications, cement, banks, computers, pharmaceuticals, mining and more. Based on their performance, the companies forming the Index are changed. NIFTY is used by certain mutual funds as a bench mark and their performance are compared. NIFTY is owned by the India Index services and Products [IISL] which again is a joint venture project between CRISIL and NSE. NIFTY is also called S & P CNX NIFTY while the CRISIL is a part of Standard and Poor (S&P). 

Basics of NIFTY Future Trading Tips
The advisory tips package usually has the following features:

They usually recommend a particular amount as capital anything between Rs.50, 000 to Rs 1, 00,000.Give 2 or 3 tips in a day during business hours onlyAll communications are through telephone or SMS or yahoo IMTrack open position and advice accordinglyEntry and exit messages are sentMany claim that their tips were 99 % accurate but it cannot be more than 80% accuracy.These are available in packages valid monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.

Discounts and special offers are given to get better market share.

Nifty Tips: They consist of

The advisory tips package usually has the following features:

1.They usually recommend a particular amount as capital anything between Rs.50, 000 to Rs 1, 00,000.

2.Give 2 or 3 tips in a day during business hours only

3.All communications are through telephone or SMS or yahoo IM

4.Track open position and advice Accordingly

5.  Entry and exit messages are Sent

6. Many claim that their tips were 99 % accurate but it cannot be more than 80% accuracy.

7. These are available in packages valid monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.

Discounts and special offers are given to get better market share.

Nifty Tips: They consist of

1. Stop loss: It is an order given to the investor to go ahead and buy or sell a security once the price of the dropped or climbed a particular price.

2. Target: The analysts extract the tips by analyzing the charts and studying financial statements. You should exit once the target is achieved.

3. The lot size should not be changed. Always trade in the same lot quantity.

4. Tips are needed as you may not have time to sit the whole day on the system. Tips could help you avoid breaking your head on trading. They are around to do the research and instruct you.

5. Tips can be got on your mobile phone but there is the risk of distortion due to disturbances in connection.

Basics of NIFTY Future Trading Tips

The advisory tips package usually has the following features:

1.They usually recommend a particular amount as capital anything between Rs.50, 000 to Rs 1, 00,000.

2. Give 2 or 3 tips in a day during business hours Only

3. All communications are through telephone or SMS or yahoo IM

4. Track open position and advice Accordingly