41

Beginners guide to invest in stock market

Investing in stock market does not seem to be so easy but the profit in share market has enough potential to pick you up from rags to riches. There are many triumph stories the world has witnessed, the story of some of the victorious business tycoons and many big names today. Dissimilar to that, if the luck is not with you, investing in stock market even has the hazardous shortcoming of grounding you to rich to rags. Therefore, investing in stock market is not everyone’s cup of tea. 

How to Approach Stock Market Investing

It is very tough for investors to choose that how they should plan a strategy for investing in stock market. Investors should plan their investment in such a way that they are able to achieve their goals which they have set regarding their investment i.e. an investor should take such measures that should be capable to earn his actual amount along with profits on that invested amount. 

How NRI Can Invest in Indian Stock Market

NRI’s are always allured to invest in Indian stock market. NRI investment brings lots of money in our Indian. Non resident Indians are responsible for the growth of Indian economy and they form the major portion of what is known as Foreign Direct Investment in India. A person who is living for more than 6 months outside India in some other country is considered to be as Non resident Indian and have the rights to invest in Indian stock market as a NRI. NRI’s see a lot of potential in Indian economy and they feel that there are bright chances for them to earn lots of money by investing in Indian stock market. 

Mistakes That an Investor Makes

An investor needs to be careful and should take accurate measures to design his investment portfolio which should lead him to gain profits. Though an investor takes all measures by designing a good portfolio but sometimes as he is a normal human being and due to uncertainty in the stock markets some of his decisions prove to be wrong.