Chapter 2: Platinum's Plan

I was late again, surprise, surprise.

           I really need to start coming early, I thought as I came off of my roaring motorcycle.

         It's really not my fault that teachers teach very slowly. And not to mention, they don't give a shit about the students. I loved science and these slow teachers were not helping.

          I walked in to English class, with 20 minutes left. Did I forget to mention it's 5th period. I might have partied too late.

"Welcome Mr. Fraise, nice of you to actually come to class."

The class snickered besides the girls that kept staring at me. I winked, they swooned.

I smirked at the teacher and said, "Anytime Ms."
My eyes roamed the class, everyone seemed to laugh except a girl. I could not see her face but I knew who she was.

She was the guy I hated the most's ex girlfriend. The guy that took my spot on the team, the one who my girlfriend Laury, cheated me with. To say the least, I was angry. I never liked Laury but, I was the one was supposed to break up with her. Not to mention that stupid Harry taunted me with his new prize. I wish I could wipe that dirty smirk off of his plastic face.
        I sat in the only seat available in the room. I sat next down to her. She didn't even glance. She focused on the window next to her, as she gazed at the feathery snow.

Being the annoying shit I was, I began tapping my pencil. First very slowly and then faster. I noticed how triggered she seemed to get by her stiff shoulders. As I tapped my pencil, a thought formed into an idea, a plan for revenge.

I had a plan. A plan that would help both of us.