Chapter 3: Silver's Serving A Sentence

I tried to ignore the annoying taps by the guy next to me. I knew whoever was there wanted my attention and honestly I couldn't care any less.

I was too concentrated on not falling asleep that I don't notice when the idiot next to me hit me with a paper ball.

And well I was awake now and I'm about to stab this person as well.

"What the hell do you want from me?!?" I whispered yelled.

As soon as I said those words, I wished I could bury myself deep within the freaking pits of this world.

It was Platinum Fraise, the school's notorious bad boy.

I was so shook that I slowly turned my head and whispered menacingly with the little confidence I had left, "Tap that pencil one more time, I'll freaking tap your head with this table."

His deep cobalt, blue eyes swirled with amusement. I mustered an ocean in his eyes and I would have continued staring at them, until he opened his big mouth.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer, sunshine," he said as he smirked.

Oh how I was tempted to smack that smirk off of his annoying face. And once again, he threw a paper ball at me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, STOP BOTHERING ME!?"

"Mr. Fraise and Mrs. Agnus, thank you for disturbing the class, you both have detention after school. My pleasure," our English teacher spoke with a satisfaction.

I grunted angrily as I shot daggers at the idiot next to me. Couldn't he have someone else to bother today?

But a bigger problem lied ahead, how was I going to explain this to my stepmother?

The bell soon rang and I rushed to leave this classroom and rushed towards my next class and after that for lunch. I was freaking starving.

I entered the lunchroom eagerly looking for my friends so that we could go get lunch.

It wasn't that hard to find my friends, I only had two.

I saw both of them animated in a dramatic conversation, there they were. Anastasia Madison and Cole Mayers, my best friends since grade school.

We were the three musketeers that no one could separate. Anastasia was the brains and the beauty with wavy red, crimson locks and mesmerizing hazel eyes, she made sure to keep everyone on their toes. But don't be fooled, mess with her and she'll insult your future and back. Cole Mayers was one of the nicest and most athletic people you would meet, his blond curls and emerald eyes shined with kindness. He was the co captain of the football team with Harry.

And then there was me, the outcast, I had raven black hair and dangerous gray eyes that screamed anger. A thorn in a plush filled with feathers. I was not good at anything, unless you counted sarcasm and reading books all day and binging on movies. Not to mention my amazing choice of clothing, I loved my style but Anastasia didn't. I was wearing oversized gray overalls with a black sweatshirt under them.

These were my best friends, the ones that pulled me back from deteriorating in my most worst times but right now, they were the most annoying people in the world.

"Hurry up, Cole!" Anastasia yelled as Cole refused to leave his stupid candy crush game for two freaking minutes.

"Just lemme complete this level, " he replied nonchalantly as he lost another heart.

" If you start this level one more time, your game won't be the only thing losing a heart," she said viciously.

"And I'll help her hide the body," I replied almost immediately.

Cole got up so quick that he was now speed walking ahead of us into the lunch line. As I walked to lunch line, I felt the heated gaze of Harry who sat with the cheerleaders and other players. It was not new, he always stared at me and I always ignored him, but today felt different.

There was another gaze, it was the one from Platinum.

I looked and accidentally made eye contact at the smirking mess. I felt my cheeks flare up in embarrassment and I quickly looked away.

I grabbed my mozzarella sticks and French fries and I walked with my two other musketeers until I reached the safety of our isolated table.

"Ok, what was that?" Anastasia said.

"What was what?" Cole and I responded simultaneously.

"Twinsies!?!" Cole replied in an over enthusiastic high pitched voice.

"Now I just need to look as ugly as you do," I replied with a bored expression.

"You broke my heart, twin brother," Cole said in feigned hurt.

"Ok, so guess who has detention," I said.

"No way, our intelligent scholar has been given detention? What have you done? Read ahead of the teacher, did everything before the teacher got to it? What could have possibly got our sweet darling detention?" Anastasia said in sarcasm.

"Don't look at me, it was all that shithead Platinum's fault, he was bothering me, and my short temper may have let loose," I said hesitantly.

"Ohhhh, THE Platinum, the hottest boy in this school," she said.

I might have heard Cole scoff.

"Silver, you and him would have the most hottest babies ever," she replied excitedly.

"How is she so smart but so stupid as well? That shit always confuses me," Cole whispered.

"I heard that but besides your beautiful babies, what will you tell your hideous stepmother and her lame excuse for a daughter?" Anastasia said.

See that question was biting me, how was I going to tell my stepmother Derya and her daughter Auren this?

Her daughter Auren will make sure I get punished. Auren also went to this school but she and I don't really go along well together. She was also a cheerleader and Harry's newest fling. Brunette hair and blue eyes, a body to die for, who wouldn't want her? Well, until she opened her mouth.

My thoughts absorbed me so much but not too much that I didn't notice Cole stealing mine and Anastasia's fries.

Before I could do anything, Anastasia smacked his hands away and Cole screamed in horror.

"What is wrong with you?!?" He yelled in shock.

And these two began bickering once again. I swear they're an old married couple, I thought as I smiled to myself.

Why are you smiling like that?!? You have to worry about your stepmother.

Oh yeah.

I was going to make an excuse before my stepmother found an excuse to torture me. It was a chapter that should stay closed.

One day it will but today I had detention with the devil.

And trust me, I was scared. But whatever it was, I was ready for it.