Chapter 3: Because of Dara

Well since me and Nate are best friends, our families are very close to each other too. This is the story of how me Lindsay Sharlene San Pedro Legaspi and Nathan Nash Aguas Villarojas met. As I said, we were about 4-5 years old when we met in 2004. We were at this banquet-type of party of these different familes in different kinds of rich businesses. My family, the San-Pedro-Legaspi family went, together with a couple other families like the Loyzaga-Montano family, where we met some of our present school friends like Mikylla, the Navato fam, the dela Cruz-Robles fam, the Concepcion-Laurel fam, and many more, and of course, the Aguas-Villarojas family. Little did me, Nathan, and both of our families know, we had the same family friend. Our very close family friend was Sandara Park. She was korean and I think she was also a bit american (because of her last name) but anyway ate Sandara introduced my family to the Aguas-Villarojas family. And that's when I met Nathan. Me and Nate, and both our families met because of ate Dara. When me and Nathan were little, we thought that the name "Sandara" was too long so she said we could call her by her nickname, which is Dara. Ate Dara would always play with us, take care of us, and also babysit us whenever my family would go on far business trips with Nate's family. I miss her so much. Me and Nathan miss ate Sandara very much! Me and Nathan both met, we both started a brother code-like friendship because of ate Dara. And now that we're growing up, we are starting to fall in love. And that's because of ate Dara and she will always be the main reason why we're always together. We need her back in Manila! She has to visit! She has to visit us!