Chapter 19

Elin stood in the cold, quiet back room and took a deep breath, a self-satisfied smile on her face as she finished up her work. "There. all done" she said softly as she pulled a sheet over the pale body infront of her.
"Such beautiful craftsmanship" came a familiar voice as a figure moved across the room towards her. "I think I better keep an eye on you... I just might be out of a job" the Undertaker grinned as he rested an arm around her shoulders.
"Oh, I'm not that good. not yet anyway" she giggled, glancing up at him.
"That's a matter of oppinion my love" said Undertaker proudly, ruffling her hair playfully. "Now, I have a rather special customer arriving shortly an' I'm a little short on a few essentual supplies. Be a dear won't you and pick up a few things for me" he said and handed Elin a small piece of paper.
"Of course" she replied, smiling.
A dark figure stood hiden in the back of the shop, just out of sight, watched as the Undertaker followed Elin towards the door.
"Remember love, tell 'em that the Undertaker sent you and make sure that chap at the medical supply place gives you the decent stuff. Bugger pulled a fast one last time. That batch 'e gave me was useless" he said. Elin nodding as he opened the door. "And dooo be careful" he added, kissing her gently on the cheek and hurrying her out.
As the Undertaker made his way across the shop floor he felt an all to familiar presence. "Back again sooo soon butler? It's not often I see you round 'ere without your young Master" he said loudly, a smirk on his lips.
Sebastian emerged from the dark corner he was hiding in. "A shamefull display if ever I saw one" he said tauntingly.
"There's no shame in love" said undertaker with a shrug. "So, what can I do for you?" he added.
"Actually, it was miss Elin I wanted to see" replied the raven haired man. "So if you'll pardon me" he said politely and headed out the door.
"I've got my eye on you butler" said the undertaker as the door slowly closed.

An odd feeling crept over Elin as she made her way across town. A constant feeling of being watched. The odd feeling continued as she collected the last item on her list, quickening her pace as she made her way back to the shop. "I don't like this.. not at all" she thought to herself, a slight feeling of relief as the shop front came in to view.
"You seem a bit flushed love? Are you alright?" said Undertaker as he stepped away from the door, letting Elin inside.
"I'm fine. Got a little spooked is all, got the strangest feelin' I was being followed. O'course.. there was nobody there when I looked. Just got meself a bit wound up" she smiled, handing him the basket full of goods.
"Hmmm.. The streets of London can 'ave that kind of affect on people sometimes. Come, I'll make a drink.. It'll ease ya nerves" said Undertaker, taking a descrete glance out the window as he ushered Elin towards the back room.

The young Earl stared at the tall dark haired butler as he stood there infront of his desk. "You spent a whole twentyfour hours watching her and you're telling me you found nothing" he snapped angrily.
"Nothing unusual my Lord. Miss Elin simply went about her normal daily work. Sorry if this disappoints you young Master but I'm afraid it's true" replied Sebastian, giving his master a bow.
"Bloddy useless" huffed Ciel, banging a fist on the desk as he stood up. "I'm going to end this game of ring around the rosie once and for all. No matter what, I will prove to you that I'm right!" he snapped and stormed out of the room.
Sebastian sighed and shook his head. "Oh really.. Children are always such stubbern creatures" he said as he followed the young Earl outside.
"Master Ciel! Master Ciel!.. please wait!" cried Mey-rin as she chased after them, stumbling as she reached the waiting carrage.
Sebastian reached out, catching the maid before she fell. "How many times...." he sighed, shaking his head in disapointment as the maid stood tidying herself and turning red with embarrassment.
"What is it Mey-rin?" Ciel groaned, climbing in to the carrage.
"A message Master, you were sent a message" she said excitedly.
"And what, pray tell, is that message, Mey-rin?" said Sebastian, stirnly.
Mey-rin looked at him, a panicked look on her already blushing face. "Oh eh.. The message was.. eh.. Oh that's right, the message was 'There's been another one' Yes it was" replied Mey-rin, clapping her hands.
"Another one? Did they say where?!" Ciel demanded, staring at the maid.
"Oh.. eh.. Briskem... No.. eh, Brixton.. yes, Brixton road.... that was it. Eh, Master.. another one what?" said Mey-rin awkwardly.
"Never mind that now, just get back to work" said Sebastian as he climbed inside the carrage.
"Ooh.. of course sir" Mey-rin replied, giving him a small bow and scurrying back inside.
"Shall we?" said Sebastian, glancing at the young Earl as he pulled the door closed.
Ciel looked at him and rolled his eyes, giving a small nod.
Sebastian knocked on the roof of the carrage. "To Brixton road my good man, quick as you can please" he called out to the driver then sat down opposite the young Earl.