Chapter 3

"What do you mean, you're from 27 bloody years in the future?!" Mad eye roared, effectively stopping the chatter.

"Well... pretty much exactly that..." Scorp trailed off, sounding unsure but Al knew from the smirk he was hiding, that his statement dripped with sarcasm.

Sirius hid a grin behind his hand, because dammit, he was starting to like these kids.

"Please, introduce yourselves." Dumbledore welcomed, his tone friendly but also warning towards Mad eye. Scorpius gestured towards Al to go first, assuming his own introduction wouldn't go over well.

"Well I'm Al." Al shrugged, still cautious of his words.

"Uh... You wanna maybe elaborate on that Al?" Scorp questioned, one eyebrow raised as if it were saying 'seriously?'.

"Yeah, we need a little bit more than that, I'm afraid." Remus Lupin replied, a small twitch of his mouth revealed the smirk he was hiding as well.

"Um, well, my full name is Albus Potter. I'm a sixth year at Hogwarts, and I have two siblings. James is a year above me and Lily is two years below me." Al continued after a small prod by Scorp.

"Potter!?" Sirius cried out, glee in his weary face. "You're Harry's son?"

Al nodded hesitantly, and the chatter broke out again.

"Nice mate!" Ron laughed, hitting Harry's shoulder and proceeded to gloat to Hermione and her skepticism. Dumbledore smiled proudly in the corner, bright eyes touched by Harry's choice in name for his child.

"Wait but then whose the mom?" Fred and George yelled together, their eyes scrutinizing Al's face for signs of another parent.

"Um... well...Ginny?" He stammered, looking at Scorp uncertainly.

Another bout of gleeful shouting erupted from the table, as heads turned and fingers pointed as two blushing teenagers became the center of attention for the moment.

"Bloody hell mate, better you than anyone else." Ron snorted, shaking his head at Harry and ruffling his sister's hair, as both glared at him in return.

"Harry is gonna give me grandchildren!" Molly shrieked, knocking over her glass of butter beer in her haste to pull Harry into a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry, uncle Harry." Scorp shrugged sympathetically, fully aware of the commotion they had brought to the poor kid's life.

"Uncle, huh? So how do you fit into this?" Remus sat back, staring at the blond appraisingly.

"Oh, um. That's a little trickier to explain." Scorpius frowned, biting his lip in thought. As if Al could read his mind, he smiled uncertainly.

"Tread carefully, my dear."

With eyebrows raised and curiosity peaked, the table's attention returned to the two young time travelers.

"So essentially... I don't have an ideal home life you could say." Scorpius trailed off, meeting Harry's eyes. "Picture your childhood, Harry, but imagine that those muggles were your real family and you were always trying to justify their actions to yourself." He added, smiling sadly at younger boy's wince.

"Harry?" Remus asked, but was turned away by a shake of Harry's head.

"Later," he promised, turning back to Scorpius.

"So when I first came to Hogwarts, I struggled a lot with trust issues and my ability to connect with other people, due to the way I had been brought up. But then, I met the loveliest boy in my house, and we helped each other find a place in the fucking messy world." Scorpius smiled softly and the dark haired boy beside him, always overcome with emotion for his first friend.

"It made it much easier when I was home, because I knew I had friends waiting for me when the summer ended. And not too long after, I started staying at his house pretty much most f the summer anyways, and so Harry is basically an adopted uncle to me in a way."

"Like Teddy, but with less familial connections." Al added, wrinkling his nose at the thought.

"I am pleased to hear you have found a caring family that respects your well-being and happiness." Dumbledore spoke softy, in that same intense tone that resonated friendliness.

"Yeah, like fuck your other family." Fred added bluntly, while still holding that same friendly tone.

"And who exactly would this other family be?" Molly asked shrilly, injustice and anger splashed across her face.
'Such sweet, sweet boys," she thought angrily, hands on her hips as she looked between Harry and Scorpius ad their matching lanky builds. "They deserved the world, but at least they seem to have each other."

"Well, that's the tricky part I suppose. You see my father is a good person, I truly believe that, but ever since my mother passed away, my grandfather has brainwashed and controlled his every move." Scorpius explained, a bit of unresolved anger leaking into his already tense voice.
"My father's name is Draco Malfoy."

A/N.
It's so late and I have a physics test in 8 hours but I felt so bad for not updating this. It's shorter than the rest of the chapters will be, but it's a promise that I haven't forgotten! More to come in the upcoming month :).
Thanks for the support!