Chapter 4

"Draco Malfoy?"
   The room at large echoes the name in varying tones of surprise, confusion, and anger.

"That slimy git, we should've know he is the kinda bloke that will hurt his kid, what a complete..." Fred and George start spitting furiously, using language that Mrs Weasley would ordinarily never condone.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione look equally disgusted by this revelation, whispering among themselves while exchanging looks at the time travellers.

Scorp looked a little sick as he watched his family descend into fury once more over his home-life, and Al knew that he was trying to combat the overwhelming guilt and embarrassment that came with rehashing this story again.

"Hey. It's not your fault. They're not angry, they're just concerned about you." Al reminds Scorp, needing the blond to snap out of his internal thoughts. Scorp stiffened next to him, but relaxed again and nodded against Al's shoulder.

"Okay, everyone that is quite enough." Dumbledore states plainly, noticing the weary posture of the young boys. "One's parents are not the framework for which we are built from, we must strive to acknowledge that the people who make us who we are come from many places in our lives." He reminded the table.

"I am glad that you have found comfort and support among the people here one day, as many here have needed to do in the past." Dumbledore continues, eyeing Harry, Sirius, and Remus in particular.