Sadness? What's that?

I was a happy inuit girl playing Soccer with my big brother, i was too little to walk, So i crawled around the wide stretched yard. I peacefully hit the ball and it when near the net, but my brother stopped it right when it was a few centimeters away.
"Come on! You can do it!" My brother said incouragingly.
"Jessica! Alex!" My mother yelled "supper time!"
My brother picked up and put me on his shoulders. When we were inside we both saw raw meat all cut up on a cardboard box. My Brother groaned in disgust, but i didnt do a thing not knowing it was raw, and meat.
When after we said grace my other brother pigged out because he was hungry, normally he hated raw meat, although we get why he was hungry, He was going around the snowy tundra looking for some inuksuks.
He was sad because he couldn't.
"Mum, why was chris looking for an inuksuk?" My sister puzzled.
"Because.. janice..he was finding our lost dog"
As my sister started crying, My brother Alex was telling her to shut up.
When we finished dinner, We went outside to watch the Northern Lights.
"Alex, Janice, Chris, And Jessica, TumTum must be there" my Mum said through tears.
My older brothers and sister started crying too. I didnt know what was going along. So i just sat right infront of my sister while she was hugging me softly.
A few days past, everything was so quiet without TumTum, everything seemed so dull, darken, and Bland.
Those days turned into weeks, weeks to months, months to years. Everyone just started to forget about TumTum.