"She isnt there!!"

On a warm monday, i woke up to my mum's beautiful voice. I didn't want to wake up but it was school. I was so happy because it was the first day of grade 2.
When i walked upstairs my mum asked me.
"Rosie, can you please go wake up Janice?" My mom asked sweetly.
"NANIS! YOU HAVE HIGHSCHOOL!" i yelled running down the stairs.
When i opened the door, she wasnt there, all I saw was boxes of twinkies, I thought to myself //I never seen those there last night, maybe Nanis snuck out//.
"MUMMIE!!" I screamed wildly "NANIS ISNT THERE! AND HER WINDOW IS OPEN!"
"WHATT?!" She gasped.
"Does that mean I have to stay home from school??" I Said sadly.
"Yes, we need to go find her."
When my parents were out to look for Janice i was at home asleep because my parents didnt want me to remember about my sister. Although i woke up when my parents were out, so i thought it was morning. I did the same thing that i did for my sister, got some YOP and make toast, i forgot about her leaving thats why.
So once i brought down her drink and  toast i dropped the stuff and ran upstairs crying.

Mk. Thats all i remember about that time, and if you dont believe me about my depression, i will make an audio about probably half an hour about my life. And in surprised you went this far from my life. Anyways, i have like 12 more times to talk about! Hope you try to read it all, bye! Love you all!