» 19 «

》 3rd Person POV 《

"Hey." Hoseok said grabbing a seat next to Hyungwon. Hyungwon smiled shyly.

"Listen, Hos—" Hyungwon was cut off by Hoseok.

"I missed you." Hoseok said and he reached out for Hyungwon's hand. "I missed you so much.".

Hyungwon blushed and smiled, removing his hand from Hoseok's.

"Listen, Hoseok." Hyungwon started. "I just want to explain."

"I'm listening." Hoseok said.

Hyungwon took a huge breath. "First, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for avoiding you. I'm sorry for avoiding you for something that I've only kept to myself. I'm sorry for being jealous."

Hoseok was confused when the word 'jealous' was spoken. "Jealous?" Hoseok spoke.

"I'll say this to you now..." Hyungwon said. "I... I'm... I'm in love with you."

Hoseok grew more and more confused. "In love with me?"

"I know you're confused now so that's why I just wanted to explain." Hyungwon said. "Ever since we hit 7th grade, I grew feelings for you. I don't know why. I was flustered everytime we have a moment and I was jealous everytime you were with someone else."

"Remember that time in 8th grade? Where I was angry at you for nothing at all? I was jealous because you were paired with Minah. Well now, you're with her." Hyungwon said. "I'm deep in love with you, Hoseok but I know that there's no space left for me in your heart as someone you love."

Hoseok grew quiet. He was thinking about a lot of things. The questions all came to him. What, why, how, when, all of those.

Hyungwon sensed the quietness. He just wanted now to be the first one to leave.

Hyungwon clears his throat. "I'll... I'll go now." He stands up and starts to leave but Hoseok grabbed his arm.

However, he never spoke a word.

Hyungwon slid out his arm and continued to leave. There was a lump on his throat but he didn't want it to show. He wanted to show that he wasn't affected anymore.

But he failed...