» 23 «

》 3rd Person POV 《

"What the actual fuck." Hyungwon blurted out.

Hoseok was just standing there, smirking as he leans on the door. He bit his lip and winked at Hyungwon.

 He bit his lip and winked at Hyungwon

"What." was all Hyungwon could think about.

"Can I come in?" Hoseok said, chuckling while saying it. He went in Hyungwon's house. "Go ahead and take a bath already. Let's go to school together."

Hyungwon still stood at the door, still shocked at what was happening now.

Hoseok shook Hyungwon whilst saying, "Hurry up, we're gonna be late."

Hyungwon hurriedly went up to his room and went to go to the bathroom.

"What the actual fuck. What the actual fuck? What the actual fuck?!" Hyungwon kept thinking of that again and again.

It's feels so... all of a sudden.

Hyungwon started to strip off his clothes and turned on the shower. Later on, he finished washing up.

He dried himself off and wore his school uniform then headed downstairs to see Hoseok munching on an apple.

"Hope you don't mind, I took an apple." Hoseok said, finishing up the apple.

"Let's go?" Hoseok suggested as he goes to the door.

He leaves with Hyungwon following behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uhm hey sorry for the slow updates lately I've been very busy handling some business and I've been sick lately so. heh. and i forgot to put the gifs. great.