» 40 ( Part 2 ) «

i believe that this is shorter than part 1 (???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

》 3rd Person POV 《

Time moved fast. The sky went from sky blue to a yellowish orange.

The group of friends walked to the field where the fireworks was going to happen.

They laid down a blanket that Changkyun somehow brought and just sat there and talked.

Hyungwon offered to buy food and Hoseok offered to go with him and so they went to the food booths.

Since the food took a full on 30 minutes to cook, they sat down on a nearby table.

"Hoseok..." Hyungwon started. Hoseok hummed.

"What made you like me?" Hoseok was taken aback by the question. He expected something about food or drinks but instead, this.

"Uhh..." Hoseok took a deep breath.

"What made me like you? Hmm... I could say a lot about your physical attributes but that's quite obvious, isn't it? Despite all that, I sensed something different with you... something... splendid and because of that, we're here now. Me loving you and you loving me."

Hyungwon smiled very hard during that mini speech. He felt the emotion between every word spoken to be something meaningful, true.

He stood up and embraced Hoseok so tight and broke off eventually. He looked deep in Hoseok's eyes and kissed him. Intimately.

The kiss was broken by a throat clearing. It was from the cashier from the place their ordered, Eunwoo.

"Sorry to break your moment. Here's the chicken you ordered with a 1.5L of coke." Eunwoo said. "Thank you for purchasing at Astro café. Please come again."

Eunwoo left and Hoseok shouted "cockblock" to him jokingly with Eunwoo replying a "fuck you" to him.

The couple just laughed it off and went back to their friends.

"What took you so long?" Jooheon said. "I'm starving."

"They probably fucked." Changkyun said, receiving a smack from everyone. Changkyun screamed in pain while the couple prepared the food they ordered.

After the couple finished preparing their food, the speakers were booming.

"The fireworks display will start in 30 seconds." The administrator said through the speakers.

The group finally settled and sat down. It was down to ten seconds.

10.

Hoseok places his hand on Hyungwon's.

9.

They both lock their eyes on eachother.

8.

Hyungwon scoots over Hoseok.

7.

Hyungwon lies his head on Hoseok's shoulders.

6.

"I love you." Hyungwon said.

5.

"I love you too." Hoseok replied.

4.

Hoseok removed Hyungwon's head from his shoulder. He faced his lover. Both could feel an adrenaline inside them, waiting to burst out.

3.

Hoseok cups Hyungwon's face and slowly... slowly... reaches in.

2.

Hyungwon reaches in slowly too.

1.

They lock in their lips. Intimately. Full of love as the fireworks behind them beamed their faces.

They didn't care about the great scenery on the sky. For Hoseok, Hyungwon was the only scenery that he'd ever ask for.

They break off the kiss as the fireworks died out. Hoseok put his arm around Hyungwon's shoulder and pulled him closer.

Hoseok whispered on Hyungwon's ear.

"I love you."

Hyungwon giggled.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~