1- The Birth of a Child of Prophecy

"It's twins!" A doctor exclaims, looking at the ultrasound and the first child, who is rushed to be cleaned.

"One more big push!" Another doctor orders, and the mother pushes with all her might, then relaxes upon feeling no more pain.

"It's a girl!" Another one says, and the mother smiles, reaching out for her daughter. However, the first doctor stares at the child in awe. "Dr. Reed?"

"T-this... this is the child of prophecy." Dr. Reed says, staring at the child's bright green eyes and tufts of pink hair.

The mother gasps. "No... she can't be... Sakura... there's no way..."

"Karura, there's no mistaking it. Your daughter, Sakura, is the child of prophecy."

"She can't... I won't let her..." Karura responds, wiping the sweat from her brow as doctors assist her. One takes Sakura to clean her up as Dr. Reed continues to ponder about what to do.

"I need to speak with the Kazekage right away."

"Hai!" A doctor responds, and with that, Dr. Reed exits the room to meet with the Kazekage.
~
"Can't this wait?" The redhead sighs, looking up from his paperwork.

"This is your daughter and Suna we're talking about here, Kazekage-sama." The doctor says. The Kazekage sighs, putting his face in his hands. "Don't you want to at least see her?"

"If I do, I won't be able to part with her. I'll order a squad of anbu to assist you to Konoha."

"Kazekage-sama... your daughter-"

"Out. Now." He says, and Dr. Reed steps out of the room, glancing down at the pinkette briefly before walking back to the hospital, face pale.

The newborn's eyes have turned a dark crimson.