Crafted Cafe

A/N: Enjoy.

[3RD POV]

Sky ran across the streets, pushing people and making turns when he sees one.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!" the person chasing him screamed, with a few other people following him. Sky held his amulet which was glowing brightly.

"NEVER~~!!" He shouted back, throwing a smoke bomb at him. The person and the people around him coughs and rubs their eyes from the smoke. Sky made a sharp turn into a dark alleyway and hid there. The sound of mad crowds was heard for a while, then everything was silent again. Sky sighed in relief, suddenly a tuxedo-like black an white cat appeared and mewd, which caught Sky's attention. Tying up his hair with a yellow hair tie, he pet the cat.The cat then ran into the deep alleyway. Sky looked at the cat, confused, and stood up. He began following the cat, searching deeper into the alleyway, then another mewl was heard.

"Here, kitty kitty~" He whispered. He continued walking in, the light from the amulet accompanying him. His slinged bag held tight, another mewl was heard.

Darkness.

[SKY POV]

Darkness filled the alleyway as I go deeper in it. I'm still following the cat tho, and I'm starting to feel annoyed. But y'know, YOLO right?

"Mrrrew~" The cat meowed.

"Come here, lil kitty, even though you look creepy when your eyes shine in the dark~" I replied, and started to sprint. I started to chase the cat for no specific reason, but then it turned into a game of search-for-the-exit-in-the-darkness-while-chasing-a-random-cat. I ran for several minutes, then I see light. I ran faster and faster, untill I reach the ending of the alleyway.

"Whoa, where am I..?" I said, as I see a 2-story purple-cream-ish house which was beautifully illuminated by sunlight.[idonteven--] It had a small balcony with a wooden bench on it. To the left there was a few sets of chairs with a wooden table under a light-purple and maroon coloured umbrella that covered the whole table. The colours reminded me of my amulet that I am wearing now.. Wonder why is that.. Ah well. Beside the set of tables was a small river, not too shallow and not too deep. I guess. The other side of the river was a forest, and a small dirt path leading to the river. There was also a small wooden Oakwood bridge that connected the two sides. I never knew there was this part of the city. I was mesmerised by the view, until-

"Oh, a customer?" I heard. I snapped back to my thoughts, and saw a guy-Well, more of a waiter- looking at me with a confused gaze. He had a light-green vest, a white long-sleeved collared shirt, black jeans/pants, and a black converse with purple shoelaces, with a white aglet. He also had a bang across his right eye, covering his maroon-red eyes. I'm guessing he had shoulder-length hair because he tied it up with a black hair tie.

"..You don't look like a sorcerer or someone who does magic.. Ah well. A customer is always a customer. Come on in~" he offered, opening the door for me. I held my amulet, and slowly went in.

I went in, and I my mouth dropped. The decorations were beautiful, and was filled with magical-like things. I see fireflies-which I don't think it is- floating around. The chairs were rattan with comfy-looking cushions on it. The table stands were rattan too, a circle glass tabletop with a small vase with a rose in it. The room scented of vanilla, potions too but barely noticable. The floors is made of fine oakwood planks, while the walls are cream with purple graphic designs decorated. A glass chandelier lightens up the room perfectly. The cat earlier was sitting on a cat bed with a few toys for it to play with.

"Have a seat here, master~" He offered while pulling the chair just enough to let me sit. I sat on the chair, feeling the comfiness of the cushion. I set my bag aside.

"..My name is Deadlox, but you can call me Ty, and I'll be your master today. What would you like to have?" 'Ty' asked.

"I-I'll just have plain water, thanks.." I replied.

"And that is all, master?"

"Y-yes.."

"Okay, just ring the bell when you need me, I'll be at your service." He said, and I simply nodded. I look at the bell in front of me, decorated with silver. I continued examining the store. He came back a few minutes later with a glass of cold water.

"Anything you want to add?" he asked in the most polite way he can.

"No.. But I want to ask you something." I said as I drank the cold water.

"Yes, master?"

"What is this cafe..?"

[...To be continued~]