Chapter 5(Part 1) The Gang

[SKY POV]

 I took off my rollerblades and went back to the kitchen. Upon arriving there, I see Ty, Jason and a few(alot) more workers I haven't met yet awaiting for me in the kitchen. I got confused, so I tilted my head to the side.

 "Good job ya did today, Sky~" Ty started, handing me a slice of my favourite cake, cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies with Oreo on top. I gasped in delight, my eyes shining. I took it with both of my hands, and took a bite from it. It was very delicious, the cream melted in my mouth. The chocolate crust was crispy and delicious, I even shuddered a bit, admiring the taste. Ty smiled,  and waited for me to finish.

 "So, how was i-"

 "That. Was. DELICIOUS!" I (sorta) shouted, putting down the plate. Ty smiled, and pat my back. I smiled, and he went back a few steps. 

 "Now, I would like to introduce you to the Crafted Gang." He stated, and took a ladle, pretending it was a microphone.

 "On my left," He started in his manly voice. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. "Is the cashiers. Here we have Martin and Sakura, or Biskit as we call her. Martin works from Mondays to Wednesdays, while Biskit works from Thursdays to Saturdays." He explained and I nodded a few times. "Now, why don't you guys explain a bit of yourselves?"

 "Hello there Sky." Martin started in a funny accent. I laughed a bit from that. "The name's Martin, Martin Petrov. And as you can see or hear from my accent, I'm a Bulgarian." He said and he laughed, which I found it funny and laughed myself. "I like trolling with TNT, which is where my powers come. I can turn off/on anything related to explosives, mostly TNT's. I like rockets more because I dream of riding one to space." He stated and I laughed again at the last part. All of us, actually.

 "H-hello, I'm Biskit, or Sakura. Y-you can call me either of those."She said, and I smiled a bit. "Biskit's a bit of a shy person, ya see. So don't mind that." Ty added, I nodded. "U-um, I'm an artist, I like drawing, I like biscuits, thus my nickname 'Biskit', um.. I don't actually know what to say so I'll just explain my powers. As you can see, I am an artist with a gift. Anything I draw will come to life if I want to." I tilted my head a bit in confusion.

 "T-think it like a 'virtual reality pen', example if you draw a bunny it will come to life." She stated, her cheeks flushed red. I chuckled a bit, than thought of something. 

"OH! Can you draw me a burger for an example?" I said, raising my hand as if I'm in class. She nodded hesitately, then took a black pen and a sketchbook from her bag. She began drawing, seemingly realistic (for me, of course). After she's done, the burger she drew glowed purple as if chanted, than came to life. I gasped, and took it.

 "C-can I eat it?" I asked, my mouth watering. She nodded as she settled her stuff back in her pack.(Oh hey that rhymed.) I ate it hungrily as Ty explained the other employees.

 "And that's all for the cashier gang, now for the chefs. Everyone introduce yourselves~" He stated again, letting them speak.

 "Whaddap? The name's Rachel, Rachel Strider Ange--"

 "For the last time, your name isn't Rachel Strider Angelo."

 "I don't care. Anyways, the name's Rachel Di Angelo. Or Strider. Whichever. I'm basically a normal teenage gal who likes to ship stuff and hang with guys.. I think. [[... no comment, gomen Rachie XD]] Long story short, my powers are to identify what power a person has~" She explained.

 "Wait, how does that work?" I asked. She continued, "Well, I can tell easily what power a person has by their aura and or action. For instance, Benja here can-"

 "HEY SPOILER!! I WANNA TELL HIMMM!!" 'Benja' cut her. 

 "Dood, I'm not finished~~" Rachel protested, but she continued anyways."He has the power of the shadow-" Benja quickly covered her mouth, Rachel giggling.

 "Spoiler!!" Benja called out. Trying to cover Rachel's mouth, he continued. "T-the name's Mitch, Mitchell Hughes. And as you know, I have the power of shadows. Y'know, controlling others, shadow-play. All dem random shizzles." He finished and immediately let go of her mouth. 

 "I ESCAPED" Rachel cheered and ran under the table. I chuckled, then turning my attention back to Mitch.

 "This is my partner/best friend, Jerome. He has dem crazy hunting skillz." Mitch explained as he patted a guy with his front brown hair slicked to the back with a headband. He also had canine-like teeth, I noticed.. Weird. Is he a hybrid?

 "Um, question. Are you a hybrid or something?" I asked. Jerome nodded, smiling with his teeth showing. "A bacca, to be precise!" He said pulling out his claws. I'm assuming that that is his powers so we continued on.

 "I'm Quentin, or Husky. I love TNT as much as the Bulgarian, and I am an amphibian." He simply explained, ruffing his ocean blue hair with yellow tips. I nodded, observing him. He had icy-blue eyes and some sort of fin sticking on his head... So he is a fish..?

[[TO BE CONTINUED coz I havent updated since forever ahahaaa]]