Part 2

Arnav woke up, no, not because of sunlight, because the sky was still covered with clouds.

He woke up because of a tickling sensation on his neck, along with the soft body mashed against his.

For a moment, he lied still. Trying to acknowledge his surrounding when that body moved, burying it's face in the crook of his neck.

And then he remembered the events of last night. His breath hitched due to the close proximity with Khushi.
Unknowingly, Arnav tightened his hold on Khushi, bringing her much closer if it's possible. His mind filled with different thoughts, confusing him.

Why do I feel so fresh?? Like it was the best sleep I ever got? Why am I wishing that I wake up everyday like this only!? What is happening to me??

What is Khushi doing to me?? Am I really affected by her this much?? But even after all I witnessed?? I am still allowing myself to be affected like this??

But, the look of trust in Khushi's eyes?? Why she trust me so much? If she betrayed me and Di, then why she is hurt whenever I hurt her??

And what about all those moments in Aakash's wedding? That nok-jhonk, teasing, and dance? Nothing seemed fake!! It was all there, in real. The emotions, the care, the smile and most importantly, the blush!!

My head will burst, ughhh.. Khushi when will you wake up??

His thinking process got a break when he felt Khushi moving a bit. Don't know what came over him but he closed his eyes, pretending to sleep.

Khushi opened her eyes, which widened the second she found a manly chest underneath her body.

Wha- she looked up and saw the sight she could give her life to see everyday.

Her Arnavji, sleeping peacefully in her arms.

Every day of the last week, Khushi would wake up early, just to see Arnav sleeping like a small baby. But what worried her were the stress lines she would find everyday on his forehead. Unlike today.

He was sleeping like a baby today.
My baby, Khushi thought with a blush adorning her cheeks.

Straightening herself a little bit, Khushi kept gazing at his face. Time ticked along when finally, 

Ap itne paas ho kr bhi hum se itne door kyn hain, Arnavji? She whispered brokenly. (Why are you close and yet so far from me?)

Slowly, she touched his eyes,

In ankhon mein apne liye nafrat dekhi nai jati ab hum se! (I can't see hate in these eyes!)

Caressing his eyes, she bit back a sob that threatened to come out.

Moving her hand, touching him everywhere on his face, she lightly cupped his face, keeping her forehead on his.

Hum se aur bardasht nai hota Arnavji. Pal pal mar rahe hain hum. (I can't bear anymore. I am dying every second.)

A lone tear escaped her eyes and fell on Arnav's cheek.