The Lee Family

Yoona's P.O.V

Hello my name is Lee Yoona i have 8 Sisters:

Lee Taeyeon

Lee Jessica

Lee Sunny

Lee Tiffany

Lee Hyoyeon

Lee Yuri

Lee Sooyoung

Lee Yoona (me)

And Lee Seohyun.

We are half Wizards and half Vampire

Our father, Lee Sooman died protecting the Stone Of Wizards. The Stone of Wizards is what keeps our castle safe from Giants. Our father fell inlove with a Vampire named Lucy. Lucy, our mother is the leader of all Vampires and our Father is also the king of all Wizards. Our Uncle, Young-min is now the King or our leader. He is always awfaul to us. Mermaids is our good friend, we can transform into a mermaid or any kind of creature but we have to be Careful. We have a mortal enemy Which is the Wolves.

Me and my sisters are here at our Uncles room. "Why did you get a really low score LEE TAEYEON?!!!" -Uncle. Taeyeon Unnie got a really low score. Here in our palace, there is a school, we are in a special section called LEE's. Only us can study in that section. By the way, Taeyeon got a really low Score cause she was looking for the Stone Of Wizards so she didnt have time to study. Our Father told us that if he die, the Stone Of Wizards should be in our hands, but our Uncle hid it. We saw Taeyeon punished. My sisters looked at me and signaled to use my power, wich i did. So i took my wand "Navietraus, Evetraus!" Then i pointed my Wand to uncle. Then my uncle forgot about what happened. My sisters gave me a Thumbs up. "Oh! Hello girls, what made you come to my Office?" -Uncle. "Uhm- ah.. Nothing" -Jessica. "Lets go! Lets go!" -Taeyeon whisper shouted, then we hurriedly go back to our rooms. "Thanks Yoong!" -Taeyeon. "Its ok" -Me.

-The Next day-

We are now here at our classroom. Our teacher came in with Uncle. "Class your uncle is here!" -Taecher. "Hello uncle" -Us. "Ok girls i have an announcement... You girls are gonna go to a normal school... And you have a special mission." -Uncle. "What is our mission?" -Taeyeon. "To find the KEEPER, She is living in that School you are going." -Uncle. "Why do we need to find her?" -Jessica. "She has the Wanderine (A/N:LOL Wanderine).. The Wanderine is the most Powerful wand and we need that for Next year" -Uncle. "What are we gonna do next Year?" -Sunny. "Have you forgotten?!!?" -Uncle said annoyed. "It's the fight between Vampires,Us and Wolves. Wizards and Vampires are together in this fight by the way." -Uncle. "Alright go Pack your things and teleport yourselves into uhmmm what school was tha- oh ahh yeah at SM University. And dont use magic if not needed okay?" -Uncle. We were about to Leave when Uncle said something. "Girls!" -Uncle. "Yes?" -Us. "There is a hint. Here." -Uncle gave me a piece of Paper. "Find the Door. Read a Book. Open the Door??" -i read whats writen in the Paper. "Whats this?" -Me. "Its a clue. Solve it to find the Door" -Uncle. "Ahhh okay" -Me. We are walking and i said. "Bye guys i'm just gonna Teleport myself to our room to be fast" -Me and then teleport myself into our room. And the girls did the same too. I used magic to pack my thing so does my sisters.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

First chapter done :)